Shower Sex

Keigo sighed exasperatedly, hugging you and leaning into you as he closed his eyes. He wreaked of sweat and dirt, causing you to pout. He noticed and pulled away.

"What's wrong? Do I smell bad?"
He asked, moving his arm to try and smell his armpit. You nodded and hissed, "we can take a shower together, you smell bad.." You gently grabbing his hand and leading him to you guys' bathroom. He began taking his jacket and accessories off, looking up and watching as you slid your shirt off. You were now in a pair of boxers, leaning over to turn on the water.

You held your hand out to the water to see if it would get warm, and soon enough, it did. You glanced over at Keigo and smiled before undressing yourself fully. You dipped your foot in the large shower, specially made that way so hawks could fit. It was..pretty big.

He soon joined you, shuddering due to the water hitting his wings suddenly. He looked at you with an adored expression, smiling at you as well. He folded his wings back to give you enough room. He honestly had a love-hate relationship with his wings. Sometimes, they helped so much, then other times, he just wish I he didn't have to go through the struggle of having them. Constantly bumping into things, taking an extra minute to put on clothes.

He let the water hit his wings, looking down and admiring your body. He murmured a bit before leaning close to you and resting his head on your neck and lightly pecking it.

"Keigo, your stubble keeps tickling me."
You hushed, feeling his hot breath on your neck as he chuckled. He slid a hand up your back and sides, soon going lower and lightly jerking you off.

He pulled his head away and leaned closer to you, putting both your cocks together and slowly jerking the two of you off. You turned your head to the side a bit and moaned out shakily. He tried to keep kissing your neck, getting a little faster with his movement. Your body suddenly turned hot, taking in all the sensations and every touch Keigo lended.

He left gentle, light hickeys on your neck, you shuddered, a needy whimper leaving your lips.

"Yeah..like that.."
You quietly murmured in his ear. He let out a low growl, jerking you both faster. He also let out quiet, gentle whimpers and moans as he kissed you.

He eventually pulled away, feeling bad for not asking if you even wanted to do this. He did notice how you seemed eager, so he took it as an okay and then lifted you up by your thighs. He pushed you against the wall, your arms wrapping around the back of his neck as he did so. He loved your lewd expression. You looked so eager, turning him on even more.

He was glad you wanted him so badly.

He pressed his tip against you and attempted to push in. He failed a few times, finally being able to after about 4 tries. He was glad the two of you went..pretty long the night before, making this much easier to accomplish. He pushed all the way in, loving how easy you took him in.

"Fuck..Keigo, it's so deep.."
You breathed, feeling him lift you up more and begin to move in and out. The hot water hit his bright, crimson wings.

It was also hot seeing his lewd expression. Watching him as he wanted you so.. badly. It felt great too, and even though he wasn't huge, it was still amazing. It had a slight curve to it, and he made sure he was trimmed up a bit.

He gripped onto your ass and thighs again, moving your body up and down on him aggressively. He loved hearing your moans, your soft gasps and groans.. even hearing his name.

"Keigo..right there- yes.."
You cursed, gripping onto his hair again and tensing up as he shoved the rest of himself inside.

"Right there?"
He cooed, thrusting you back down onto him as he let out a husky breath. You felt your body tense up and a rush of pleasure washed over you as you came. You let out a needy moan and gripped onto him tighter as he planted gentle kisses along your neck. His hands gripped onto you tightly, pressing you against the cold tiles in the shower.

He began to eagerly move once again, the sound of skin slapping now audible.

"Wait I already came-"
You hurriedly explained, though it was adorable how lewd and whiny your tone was. You gasped and whined, gripping onto him tightly as he shoved himself in over and over. It felt so good.. why was Keigo so eager? Oftentimes, Keigo was sweet and slow, sometimes even a little passionate at times. He was kinky sometimes, but he preferred the sweeter stuff he could only feel with a lover.

"I'm.. gonna cum, {Y/N}.."
He softly exhaled, gripping your thighs tighter as he pushed in and came hard. He whined gently, biting his lip to suppress it as he didn't want to be too loud. He pulled out and exhaled, the hot water still hitting his wings. He leaned back and let you down, putting his head under the water and brushing his hair back with his hands.

"Whew...I'm so tired, today was a long day,"
Keigo whispered, leaning against the showers walls. He exhaled gently and furrowed his wings down as he admired your body, your expression, everything.

AFTERCARE—

He smiled and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner, gesturing for you to turn around. He put the contents in your hair and massaged your scalp. He grabbed the shower head and washed out the shampoo and conditioner. He smiled at you and grabbed a luffa to wash you off, and you ended up reciprocating the action.

You two got out the shower and after getting dressed and dried off. He helped you to the room and cuddling up against you in bed. He smiled, his wing curling up close to you as his stubble seemed to tickle your face a little.

Words: 1040