aou

it's no secret you were a huge fan of marvel. you could quote every line of iron man 1 and 2 before you even met scarlett.

Scarlett found it adorable how much of a fan girl you still were for her. even after being together for a little over a year, she could say something in Russian as a joke and you would swoon.

so when she put on age of ultron one night, you knew you were in for a night of teasing.

"the gates of hel are filled with the screams of his victims." you mumbled under your breath as you watched the movie. scarlett started smiling widely, keeping her eyes on the tv infront of her careful not to disturb you. she found it adorable.

"but not screams of the dead of course, no no, wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tails of sprained deltoids and.. gout" you quoted, putting another chip in your mouth.

Scarlett chuckled at your cuteness, making you turn your head over to look at her. she shook her head saying 'nothing' before you turned back to the movie.

"this is an agent of some kind" you murmured again "these are.. smaller agents" you carried on.

"did you bring auntie nat?" you heard the little voice come through the tv, pouting at the cuteness.

"I love this scene so much" you said, turning to look at the beautiful blond next to you, finding she was already looking at you, a cute smirk on her face.

"why don't you hug her and find out" you started tearing up just looking at the tv.

"I can't believe they killed off nat" you murmured, making Scarlett giggle, before she turned back to you and saw tears streaming down your face.

"oh baby come here" scarlett pulled you into her lap. she found it funny how you could become attached to things.

Scarlett once bought home a heart shaped rock she found because she thought it was cute. you gave the rock a bath and kept it in your pocket at all times.

too this day, you have that rock in your pocket everywhere you go, you called him korg.

"I can't believe you made me watch endgame" you cried into Scarlett's shoulder. Scarlett in return, kissed your cheeks.

"Nat may not be here anymore, but I am! is that enough for you?" Scarlett pouted, making you giggle. you wiped your teary eyes and kissed Scarlett lightly on the lips.

"you're way enough for me" you smile at scarlett, who is grinning back at you.
she's your person.