safeword

overstimulation, no actual smut.
-

it felt as if it had been going on for hours, you had come so many times you couldn't count, and Scarlett hadn't stopped.

you couldn't do it anymore, but you didn't want to upset her.

you laid on the bed, practically sobbing as she continued to thrust in and out with the strap, so involved with her own pleasure she didn't notice you.

you let out a louder sob than anticipated, covering your mouth with your hand.

"sweetheart?" Scarlett whispered, stopping her hips in place and looking up at you. you stared at the ceiling.

your chest was heaving, but not from the sex, from the amount of anxiety and overstimulation this had caused you.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I can't. I can't do it anymore" you sobbed out as you looked up at the ceiling, not daring to make eye contact.

"y/n, I need you to talk to me" Scarlett pulled out, moving to sit next to you once the strap was taken off of her hips. you couldn't move, you didn't want to.

"it's too much. I- I can't do it anymore" you cried, finally looking Scarlett in the eyes as she looked at you with sad and guilty eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry baby" she says quickly, pulling you into her chest, you were sore all over, your muscles tense and Scarlett's soothing, cold hands running up and down your back, while sweet nothings we're whispered in your ear.

"this is why we have a safe word, why didn't you use it" she asked quietly once you had calmed down, pecking your head as you laid on her lap.

"I didn't want to disappoint you" you muttered, embarrassed. Scarlett redirected your gaze, making you look at her.

"you could never disappoint me. you're too good to disappoint me. I wouldn't judge you for anything, you know that." she rubbed your forehead with her hand, removing the sweat from it. you shivered at the touch, not in the way you usually did though.

"I want you to be comfortable around me, always, no matter what. using the safeword isn't something to be ashamed about. it's good for you to use it, it gives me an idea of when you need to stop, how much you can handle" Scarlett assured. you nodded slightly, as you cuddled into her stomach, almost falling asleep.

once you had fallen asleep, scarlett put your head on the pillow, looking at you with tears in her eyes. how didn't she notice?

Scarlett felt awful, she felt so bad for what she'd put you through.

she went into the bathroom, quietly, grabbing a warm towel to clean you with.

she didn't want to hurt you, so went slow and gently around your thighs and anywhere else she needed too.

by the time scarlett had finished, she was crying. she was crying with guilt, and displeasure. Looking at the person she loves, who has a tear stained face and trembling thighs because she was greedy.

she got into bed with you, laying on your chest for comfort.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, assuming you were asleep.

"i love you" you murmured slightly, extremely sleepy.