miss

I was in my last english lesson of the day, the kids were all being idiots as per usual. throwing paper airplanes and what not. it's one of the last lessons I'll be in for a while so I didn't mind.

"shut up or I swear to god I'll give you all fs for the semester." I threatened, jokingly. they all groaned before turning back to the front.

"I have something interesting you may love or hate but I need to share it with you anyway. the boards making me" I said, sitting on my desk because my chair wasn't comfy enough. I'd gotten permission from Scarlett this morning so I was allowed to tell the kids I was marrying her.

"I'm leaving for a while" some kids groaned, some said 'nooo' some were happy. "i know you love me you don't need to say" I flipped my hair jokingly.

"I'm getting married. so I'll be back... next year? I don't know you'll see me when you see me" I shrugged. it was nearly the end of the school year anyway so I assumed I wasn't coming back.

"what's your new name going to be?" one of the girls asked from the back.

"mrs johansson" I smiled, the thought of being able to marry the women I love and take her last name.

"that's like that actress.. what's she called.. s- Scarlett? Scarlett!" one of the boys said from the back.

"that's a crazy coincidence huh?" I said sarcastically. I got a few 'she's so hot's and 'she's in marvel right?'

"what's the name of the person you're marrying?" the same boy asked.

"Scarlett" I answered simply. the class turned into a shouting match, people asking if I was kidding, people laughing.

"I can't hear any of you right now. calm yourselfs" I laughed, people sat back in their seats, quiet.

"you're not actually marrying scarlett johansson are you?" one of the girls asked, and I shrugged cluelessly. the class started shouting again, people telling me I was lying, people going mental, even more people saying that she's so hot.

"I don't believe you, FaceTime her" one of the boys said, and I pulled out my phone, texting Scarlett beforehand, asking her if it was ok. she said it was fine, so I clicked the FaceTime button and waited.

"don't tell the board I'm doing this" I shut up the class before scarlett picked up the phone.

"I'm literally fighting with Chris about pineapple on pizza so whatever you want has to be important." scarlett spoke firmly, and the class started shouting as I paired my phone to the whiteboard.

"scarlett please tell them I'm not kidding" I asked pleadingly, and she laughed, I could hear evans obnoxious laughing in the background.

"she is marrying me yes." scarlett turned the camera around to Chris who was thrown over the back of the couch laughing.

"THATS CAPTAIN AMERICA" one of the kids yelled, making me laugh. Chris fell over the back of the couch from laughing.

"SAY MISS Y/L/NS FULL NAME AND SAY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER" someone else yelled, making me blush, while scarlett laughed from the other end of the phone.

"my fiancé is y/n y/m/n y/l/n and I love her with my whole heart. Is that enough for you?" scarlett reassured. I giggled lightly, while the class turned to uproar once again.

"that's all I needed. tell chris i said hi once he's come back around" I say into the phone.

"I wove you" scarlett teased, with a kissy face. I giggled before saying I love you and hanging up.

"how's that for an English class"