(Chapter 7) Broly kick Frieza's ass

3rd Person Pov.

We see Broly and Frieza fighting while Y/n and Vegeta was just watching them.

"GRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Broly shouts and starts sending multiply green beams at Frieza.

"His attacks was so fast but i need to avoid it if i don't i will deffinetly die... "

Frieza thought while avoiding all of Broly's attacks until...

"GAH?!!"

Frieza got hit one of Broly's green beams in the stomach making him to sent flying a little.

"You bastard..."

Broly murmur.

"DIE!!!"

Broly shouts and flies towards Frieza.

"Shit!!"

Frieza cursed himself.

"Oh boy...It's been a while since I saw Broly this angry..."

Y/n Said while eating a popcorn which grabs Vegeta's attention.

"Uhm...Y/n sama may i asked where did that popcorn came from....?" Vegeta asked Y/n.

"Hm? Well i can summon or make what ever i want so....Do you want some?" Y/n answered and asked Vegeta if he wants some popcorn.

"Why of course I would be honored milord"

Vegeta said happily.

"Ok here you go"

Y/n said and summons another popcorn and give it to Vegeta

"Ah thank you so much milord" Vegeta said and grabs the popcorn and starts to eat it "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! THANK THE CREATOR Y/N SAMA FOR CREATING ME!!" Vegeta shouts on his thoughts while crying in reality.

ACHOO?!! -Sneezes and wipes his nose- "I think someone mention my name and me thanking me being their creator..." I thought.

"This is so delicious...." Vegeta admits while having a tears in his eyes like a kid that eating an ice cream for the first time.

"This fight is so interesting don't you think Vegeta?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! Its the 2nd time of my life seeing Broly this angry..." Vegeta replied.

"Now let us shall we enjoy this delicious popcorn and watch the fight" Y/n said and starts eating his popcorn again while enjoying the fight.

"I agreed" Vegeta replied and also starts eating his popcorn again while watching the fight.

"Now....i will end this once and for all!!" Broly shouts deactivating his Ikari Form and summons a large green energy ball when Frieza saw this his body is reacting that its the end of the world.

i will end this once and for all!!" Broly shouts deactivating his Ikari Form and summons a large green energy ball when Frieza saw this his body is reacting that its the end of the world

A/N: "WELL THEIR POPCORNS WERE INFINITE THAT MEANS IT WILL NOT RUN OUT" I said then sights

"I know right?" Y/n replied.

A/N: "YES-" I got cut off when i realized that someone breaks the 4th wall....

A/N: "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!!" Shouts.

"Huh? Well let's just say...there's a little tiny hole in the 4th wall and i kind a uh...." Y/n replied.

A/N: "DON'T TELL ME YOU MULTIPLY IT AND MADE IT EVEN BIGGER?!!" I Shouts.

"Well yeah...anyway!! BYE!!" Y/n shouts and disappears.

A/N: "THAT LITTLE!!! JUST WAIT CAUSE YOUR WORST DAY IS COMMING!!!" I shouts and and laugh i then stops "Right i need to fix the holes...." I said while looking at millions of holes "Well better go to work before it gets worse..." I said and starts repairing the holes in the 4th walls

A/N: BACK TO THE STORY

-Its been 2 hours when Broly defeats and kicks Frieza's ass and Y/n erased him from existence-

A/N: FINALY I FISHED CHAPTER 7!!😃 HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!😁 IF YOU DO PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED TODAY TOO!! AND ALWAYS STAY SAFE EVERYONE SAME GOES TO YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS!!😁👍 AND HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON TO YOU ALL!!😁♥ THATS ALL!! AUTHOR SIGN OUT!!👋