(Chapter 8) Introduction

Y/n Pov.

After the fight between Broly and Frieza. I let Broly and Vegeta follow me to the Diamond's throne to discuss something whitch they agreed. I mean they don't decline on my decision or orders.

When we get there i can see the Diamond's and the Crystal Gems were already there...

Broke and Vegeta are standing besides me.

"Alright i will explain everything...Broly?"

I said then called Broly's name which he nods and he goes to the center.

"My name is Broly the God of Anger,God of Regret and lastly The God of Uncontrollable rage the second righy hand of The God Of Creations and Destructions you all also known as Cretor or Anti-Spiral it's a pleasure to meet you all...".

Broly Introduced himself and bows and returns besides me.

When Broly come back besides me. Vegeta walks towards the center.

"My name is Vegeta the God of Greedy of Power,God of Loyalty and lastly The God of Revenge the right hand of The God of Creationd And God of Destructions you all also known as Creator or Anti-Spiral it's a pleasure to meet you all...".

Vegeta Introduced himself and bows and returned besides me.

"So if the two of you were Gods...What may you Y/n be.....?" Bismuth asked looking at me.

"For now thats a secret..."

I replied with a calm tone and I smiled a bit.

"Vegeta and Broly I have a order to you two and that is to dont call me 'Y/n Sama' just Y/n is alright i need to keep my identity right now...its still early for them to know so..."

I Telephaty to Vegeta and Broly which they nod in agreement.

"Oh alright we won't force you if you don't want to..."Bismuth said.

"And also, Vegeta and Broly can you two please stay here?" I asked looking at Vegeta and Broly.

"Sure, why not..?" Broly answered.

"I'm also curious in this Universe so, Why not?" Vegeta admits.

"White?" I called white and she just give me a smile and a nod.

"Sure 'Anything' for you 'Starlight' and there rooms will be next to your room" White said.

"Thanks White" I said while giving a smile.

"Your welcome...." White replied and a pink shade appeared in her face.

Time skip 2 months later Y/n,Vegeta and Broly spend so much time together like brothers lets see what they were doing

Y/n Pov.

"Action!!" Spinel shouts.

Me and Vegeta activates our Ssj 1. I made an angry face while doing a pose of Ssj 1while Vegeta crossed his arms and looked at me which i also looked at him and he did a  smirk on his mouth.

 I made an angry face while doing a pose of Ssj 1while Vegeta crossed his arms and looked at me which i also looked at him and he did a  smirk on his mouth

"AAAAAND CUT!!" Spinel shouts

I was confused while Vegeta was Embarrassed

"Huh?" I said looking at Vegeta.

"Oh my Stars..." Blue thought while a blue shades appeared on her face.

"Y/n is so cool when he is serious!" Pearl exclaims while a little sky blue shades appeared on her face.

"WHAT THE Y/N?!!" Yellow shouts while she splits her tea while a yellow shades appeared on her face.

"Damn he made me blush again..!" White thought while a pink shades appeared on her face.

"Y/n sama is so cool!!" Vegeta shouts in his thoughts while having a pink shades on his face.
( A/N: NOT A SHIP HES JUST HAPPY )

"Thank God i was created!" Vegeta shouts in his thoughts again.

"Honestly Vegeta stop thinking that Y/n sama is cool cause we already knows that he is!"

Broly shouts at Vegeta. While Vegeta just got more Embarrassed.

"Oh shut it Broly!" Vegeta shouts at Broly

A/N: I JUST FINISHED REPAIRING THE HOLES IN THE 4TH WALL...AND YEAH!! 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY YAY!!😄 HOPE YOU LIKE IT IF YOU DO PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE!! AND ALWAYS STAY SAFE EVERYONE SAME GOES TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!😁♥ AND HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON TO YOU ALL!! THATS ALL!! AUTHOR SIGN OUT!!👋