(Chapter 9) Back to Earth & Something is coming

Y/n Pov.

I was laying in my bed then get bored its been 2 weeks when Broly and Vegeta appeared in this Universe and the fight between Broly and Frieza.

"Its so boring...when you cant have a fight or watch a fight..what should i do..?" I thought.

"Maybe a little visit on earth won't hurt right?"

I thought again i then gets up on my bed and goes to Blue's chamber cause i know that Yellow and White will also be there. When i get in Blue's chamber's door i see 2 guards guarding the place and Blue,Yellow's Pearl they soon notice me and i walks toward them.

"Greetings is Blue here?" I asked looking at Blue pearl.

"Yes she is along with Yellow and White Diamond" Blue pearl replied.

"Oh then can you inform your Diamonds to let me come in i have something important to say to them"

I said which Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl goes inside Blue's Chamber i then wait its not that long when blue pearl and Yellow pearl let me go inside.

"Starlight! Its nice to see you here" White said.

I just nods my head.

"My pearl and Blue said there's something important you want to say?"

Yellow asked looking at me which i nods in responds.

"Yes, I'm planning to stay in earth for a while" I replied which makes the Three Diamonds shocked.

"W-why Raindrop do you not like it here....?" Blue asked while sobbing a littke looking at me.

"Huh? Of course I like homeworld" I said.

"Then why go back to earth?" Yellow asked.

"I got bored plus there's something i must do in earth which i can't to homeworld..." I said.

The Diamonds let out a heavy sights- "Well then starlight how long are you planing to stay on that planet?" White asked.

"Hm? Well maybe 3 years" I replied

"THAT LONG?!!" The three Diamonds Shouts

"Don't worry Vegeta and Broly was also coming with me" I said.

"Oh alright but please be careful..." Blue said.

"Yeah don't worry when i come back i will bring a gift" I said and gives a smile to them.

"Oh my we will look forward to it!" Yellow said.

"Well then i will take my leave" I said.

"Please be careful!!" The three diamonds said.

"I will" I replied then goes out in Blue's Chamber and head back to my Mother's room and prepare the things i needed and then goes to Broly and Vegeta the we teleports tl earth. When we get there i saw that the earth's technology improves and there's a lot of giant buildings and flying vehicles like ships the train is flying and there's a lot of robots in the streets.

"Wow this Universe Earth was different than the other its look like future" Vegeta said.

"Yeah and it seems that the humans who lives here only count on technologies" Broly said.

"Yeah i just leave for a while but look at this it's all new, i wonder if the Humans in this planet also changed?"

I said smiling grabbing both Vegeta and Broly's attention.

"What do you mean by that Y/n sama?" Broly asked looking at me i my smile then fade.

"Back when i dint go to homeworld and never met gems humans tries to capture and do some experiments on me or attacked me" I replied Broly and Vegeta after hearing this i can feel their anger rise and there blood boils.

"HOW DARE THEY HURT Y/N SAMA THE GOD OF CREATIONS AND DRSTRUCTIONS?!!!!" Vegeta shouts.

"MORTALS AND SPECIALLY HUMANS REALLY THINK THAT THEY WERE STRONGER AND MORE SUPERIOR THAN GODS!!" Broly also shouts which i only sights.

"Now now you two please calm down its in the past let's move on and if someone tries to attack us destroy them or kill them...and lets explore this planet shall we..?" I said.

"SURE!!" Broly and Vegeta shouts in responds which makes me smile. We explore the planet and we decided to rent a hotel which we did and we also discuss about the Universes but our discussion got interrupt by the news on television.

"Good evening to all of you who watch this news we are reporting that there's a high energy level 50 thousand light years away outside our planet!! Its still unknown if its a Alien or an meteorite or an astronoid!! So please stay at you home or shelter cause this thing or what ever it is will arrive at 5 days in earth so be careful everyone!!"

The woman in Television says which makes me smirks along with Broly and Vegeta.

"Who do you think it is or what will be it?" I asked looking at Vegat and Broly who is smirking.

"Who ever it is its or what ever it is I'm sure this planet earth is doomed" Vegeta replied.

"What are we going to do Y/n sama?" Broly asked looking at me.

"I will protect earth after all this is the collony of my 'Mother' but for now let's wait..." I replied.

"We understood" Broly and Vegeta replied.

A/N: I JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 9 HOPE YOU LIKE IT IF YOU DO PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND ALWAYS STAY SAFE EVERYONE SAME GOES TO YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON TO YOU ALL!! THAT'S ALL AUTHOR SIGN OUT!!😃👋