A boy and a girl?

It was Yor's appointment, and Twilight called Franky to watch Anya. Hey, Franky try not to get in trouble, Twilight said. You can trust me, You do know I'm responsible right? Franky joked. Shut up, Twilight said.

________
Yor and Twilight rushed to the hospital. Yor was late for her next doctor's appointment. Twilight sat next to her and kissed her softly. The doctor placed gel on Yor's belly and he scanned it. Oh congrats you two! You will have a boy and a girl! The doctor said cheerfully. A boy and a girl? Twilight said, and he fainted. Yor woke him up, and they continued the appointment. I can't believe it's been 7 months already, I was supposed to have this appointment at 5 months, Yor's said. You were busy those days, Twilight said. The doctor spoke again. Mrs. Forger, try not to do a lot of activities. And you Mr. Forger, your wife and your twins are also your responsibility, the doctor said.

_______

The couple were walking home after the long appointment. Then, a group of gangsters surrounded them. Yor got into action. Yor, I don't think its a good idea to- Twilight was then interrupted when the wind blew and Yor's dress was lifted. He quickly covered it, he was told that he needed to protect his wife and his soon to be born twins. They smiled as they walked into their house.