Anya's Playdate

It was the day that Anya will go to Damian's house for the play date. Yor and the twins stayed home, while Twilight came with Anya. Anya be on your best behaviour, you know how much this would benefit us, Twilight said in a whisper. Anya nodded, and they entered the mansion. Damian and Anya played outside. Do you have a dog Anya? This is mine, Damian said. Well I do have a dog named bond, but father did not allow me to bring him, Anya responded. The two laughed, while their fathers watched them from the wide window. They seem to get along well, Donovan Desmond said as he glanced at his son. Twilight and Damian's father, Donovan Desmond talked about of course, their children. I never knew that Damian would get a great friend other than those two losers. Donovan said. Twilight excuses himself to go to the bathroom, but in reality he was only excusing himself so he can take down Donovan. His security system is very complicated than I thought, Twilight said. Meanwhile, their kids were playing dodgeball outside. Damian you got lost for the 6th time! Anya said. I'll beat you next time! Damian said. Twilight finished half of his mission and the only thing left to do was get rid of Donovan. I wonder where Mr. Forger can be, the bathroom is just right over there... Donovan said. Stop reading my mind or whatever! Damian said. I didn't read your mind, Anya said. The kids seem to be playing well, maybe I can bring them some snacks, he said. When the play date was over and they reached home, Twilight was very exhausted. He didn't finish his mission so he needed to study their system. Anya, was telling Yor about her first play date experience. It was another beautiful day in the Forger family's life.