Fiona's Return

Since I don't think I've made a chapter with Fiona, here you go.

Btw, thank you for all the support, I can't believe that when I woke up earlier, I had so much notifications due to many people liking the story, once again, thank you! :D

Sorta based on the last time you saw Fiona in the series.

_______________

Papa!! look at what I drew a picture of a duck!! Anya said, flexing her duck drawing in front of Twilight's face

Papa!! look at what I drew a picture of a duck!! Anya said, flexing her duck drawing in front of Twilight's face.(The drawing is right above these stuff) Wow, Anya! your actually getting better at art! Twilight exclaimed with such satisfaction. Yor was cleaning up the tea she made that spilled on the floor because of Bond. Oh how hard life must be with 3 children and a dog. To their surprise, the doorbell rang. I'll get it!, Yor said rushing to the door. After she unlocked it, the door slammed right in her face. Oh, hi Fiona! What made you come today? Yor asked smiling, pretending she wasn't suddenly hit by a door. I came for a mission with Agent Twilight, she said bluntly, knowing that Yor already knew about the WISE agency. Oh ok! no problem! Twilight!! we have a visitor! Yor announced.  

The agents switched signs to express their missions. After that, they proceeded to leave the door. Fiona exchanged a wicked look with Yor. 

Yor's POV: 

That witch is back again! What should I do??? She can and has the power to snatch Twilight away from me!! Umm......maybe I should just stay calm and wait for Twilight to come back right? I can see Anya clinging to me, maybe she is also nervous.

Anya's POV:

I hope Papa's friend doesn't get to be my new mother. *clings to Yor*  *thinks about the time she read Fiona's mind and saw her future if Fiona was her mother*

After the short mission, Twilight returned home, it was 10:00 in the evening, with only Yor awake. Wait how did you cook dinner? Twilight asked looking around to see tons of bottles of alcoholic drinks. Take-take out, Yor said nearly fainting from drinking too much. Yor, didn't I just tell you to stop drinking too much?? This is bad for your health! Twilight said, immediately siding by Yor. 

Twilight's POV: Could this be because she's jealous?? I mean, she can be because of how Fiona strangely acts around me...I did notice a long time ago, but I let it slip.....maybe I shouldn't attend missions with Fiona for a long time then...until I can explain the whole situation to Yor.

Yet another day in the Forger's household has passed.

Oh and btw, this isn't the chapter I was talking about on the memes part.