Medication #1

"Cough, cough."
Mu-qing let out some phlegm, straight from his throat.
He had a bucket beside him, thats where he could cough it all out.

Feng-xin was accompanying him, he was on a chair beside him and he was holding his hand. But at this moment, he was asleep.
Now, Mu-qing just woke up from his 5 hour nap, it was sunset and the room was getting dark, but he had a window beside him, and it gave him the most beautiful sight of the sun setting down.

It was enough for him.

Mu-qing started tearing up, then he whispered.. "The sunset is beautiful, isnt it.. Feng-xin?"

Feng-xin got woken up from his soft sobbing noises, he was troubled and worried for Mu-qing, he kissed him on the hand and said in a sweet tone. "Everything will be alright, im here with you till the end." (He was unable to hear what Mu-qing said to him though.)
Mu-qing could not help but cry harder. He was humiliated for having to be seen in such a vulnerable position.
Hes been sick for over 2 months, turning 3 possibly. When he was brought to the hospital, he was checked thoroughly, and he had pneumonia, and severe asthma.

Tommorow morning, they'll start packing to go to the ICU. (Intensive care units.)
Since his (Mu-qing.) sickness is getting worse, week by week, day by day, they have no choice. He cant survive by resting in bed all day and only consuming soup.

Mu-qing hated having to be treated as if he were weak, he doesnt like being displayed to people as vulnerable.
At first, he didnt want to go to an ICU, because again. He hated being seen as poor, pitiful and sick.
But he is weak. He cant do anything without Feng-xin.

"Sigh." Feng-xin let a puff out, then he got onto Mu-qing and to the other side of the bed so he could hug him, so he felt better.
Mu-qing pushed him away a little, but thats because he didnt want him to catch a cold aswell. He was pretty much the only person left in his life, the only person left worth living for.

Fengxin hugged him tightly.
Mu-qing felt warm. Uncomfortably warm, but he loves him. And he wouldnt mind, plus. He has no power to push him away, he just let him cuddle. But, Mu-qing fell into deep sleep again, eventually.

He fell asleep as Feng-xin caressed his cheek, then kissed his hand.

The sun finally set. It was dark, although there were no stars, none tonight.
Rainy seasons are near, although even if its just coming still, the wind was still cold as ever,
Feng-xin opened the window beside Mu-qings bed, and there was an immediate gush of cold wind that brushed through their hair and robes.

An hour has passed.

Feng-xin was cooking dinner, but it was just soup again, Mu-qing lacked the power to chew or eat anything else.
The aroma of the soup's spices filled the first floor, it boosted Mu-qing's appetite a little, But still not enough to get him to chew.

Feng-xin just finished boiling some soup for Mu-qing, he fed him, and although Mu-qing is used to it since he's been sick for awhile, he still cant get over the humiliation he gets from it.
But he has no choice, so he just opens up for Feng-xin, he wont have anything else to eat anyway.
Feng-xin muttered to himself, "Hes adorable."
Mu-qing heard it, he wanted to choke him, but instead he blushed. he just let it be, and gripped Feng-xins hand.
He cant lie about his emotions, huh.

After they ate, Feng-xin picked up Mu-qing. He carried him bridal style.
"What the f7ck are you doing?!, The h3ll you gonna do if you drop me you sh!t!!", Mu-qing said.
He was surely mad. Oh. Definitely mad..
Feng-xin just laughed at him, the fact if he wasnt sick right now, he'd be 7ft under. (Referring to Feng-xin being 7ft under.)
(He was making use of the benefits yk!?.)

He quickly carried him to the 3rd floor, then he placed Mu-qing on the balcony seat beside him.
Feng-xin was always being positive near Mu-qing, so he didnt feel worse about his sickness any further, but at this current moment, watching his lover peacefully rest on the balcony chair, with closed eyes, hot neck and troubled breathing. All he felt at this time was pity, and pain.
"Im so sorry, my dear lover." Feng-xin thought to himself, with light sniffles.

Fengxin sat beside Mu-qing and hugged him gently, as he brushed through Mu-qing's hair soothingly with his bare fingers.
Mu-qing woke up a little from the tender touches Feng-xin gave him, "Feng-xin, what are you doing with my hair..?"
He asked, with a somewhat raspy voice and sleepy sense.

Feng-xin just giggled it off, but he was really concerned for him.
He kept brushing through his hair, enough to make him fall asleep again. And when he did,  Feng-xin kissed him on the cheek, then brought him back down into their room to rest.
"Feng-xin.. dont leave me." Mu-qing staggered to come after him, but he could only tumble on their bedsheets again, Due to his fever rising up and making him weaker.
The wind blew harder, just enough to get Mu-qing shivery around.

"Sigh, alright. Il just be here."Feng-xin replied, hesitantly, but he was still busy and had errands to finish off. Lately he's just been working at home so that he didnt have to leave Mu-qing alone.
"Oh, have you taken your medication yet?" Feng-xin suddenly recalled, and asked him.

"Uhm.. not yet."  He said, looking away from Feng-xin and gripping the top of his blanket.
"Are you sure? If yea, il go get them from the cabinet real quick." Feng-xin replied, then he curled his lip slightly.
Mu-qing nodded, he actually did already.

"If i die earlier, i want to die while you still love and care for me."
This was the fastest route. He was commiting slow suicide. It is painful, but he has nothing anymore.

T.B.C.