Nightmares #4

RECAP:

"Why do you always bring her in while im here?. You two can do as much as you want when im dead." He started to cough out a bit of blood, while he sniffled aggressively, and sobbing quietly while on the floor.
"Please..please..please... i want you for myself.. before i go." Mu-qing grasped for air and started gripping the wall miserably,
he was shivering. "F^ck you Feng-xin." Mu-qing softly said, then fell onto the ground unconsciously
.."Mu-qing?" Feng-xin noticed the noises.
"Shit."

PRESENT:

"Agh.. my head hurts," Mu-qing said as he woke up from his long sleep.
He realized that he had only been dreaming. Thank god, he was given mercy, Although it was just a dream, he felt like his heart was about to blow. he wiped off the sweat that was dripping down from his neck and noticed Feng-xin resting beside him on the guest chair.

"Just let me go already.." Mu-qing muttered with his raspy voice. He checked the time and it was 5:00 already, gosh that nightmare was so long. Feng-xin noticed Mu-qing already up, he asked how he was doing. "Are you alright? You knocked out earlier." Feng-xin questioned as he yawned.

"Im doing okay, atleast right now i am.." Mu-qing quickly followed with a reply, then scoffed .
But feng-xin doubted his words. He suddenly held Mu-qings cheek and kissed him on the lips, Mu-qing tried to resist and push him back. But he struggled to move properly.

"You're making it harder for me to leave.." a single teardrop ran down Mu-qings cheek and he started sniffling as Feng-xin kept kissing him with closed eyes. The silence was loud. All that was hearable was their heartbeats pumping like crazy and the vital signs monitor.

Mu-qing started trembling, he was able to push away feng-xins lips from his for a moment. He pleaded and softly whispered, "i dont want this.." Feng-xin heard it quite well, but he was angered by it.
"Are you crazy? You dont want a small peck, you dont want my f^cking affection at all. Do you even love me? Do you talk to someone else on the phone when im busy?" Feng-xin raised his voice a bit at Mu-qing.
Of course all of this never happend, it was just Feng-xin overcalculating the situation.

"Its not what you think.. Feng-xin." Mu-qing replied with a low voice and put his hand on his forehead, then exhaled.
"Whats happening to this guy? Im clearly dying. How could i ever try and find someone else?" Mu-qing thought to himself in a slightly pissed tone.

Feng-xin inhaled slowly, then left the unit room. he closed the door aggressively to mark his fury.
"Agh.. whats his problem?.." Mu-qing spoke in his raspy voice, as he finally stopped crying from what happened.
He scratched his head and yawned, then the door suddenly opened again. This time it was the nurse, since it wasnt Feng-xin's voice.. but it seemed familiar.

"Hello~ im here to feed you" The nurse spoke in a somewhat.. forced high pitch voice.
There was a bit of giggling behind it too, sounded like they were holding their laughter. Atlast, the door opened fully.
It was Shi-qingxuan and Xielian! Mu-qing was somewhat shocked, but he actually felt relieved and happy.

The past couple weeks, all Mu-qing felt was suffering, awkwardness, guilt and a bit of fury. All cause of Feng-xin and his illness.
Mu-qing was not too close with Qingxuan, but he appreciated him enough to be happy knowing he was there with xielian.
He had nobody to actually let his true feelings out on, he felt so pressured about everything happening in the last few three months.