"bekraar karke hume Yun na jayie "

"Zara Zara bahekta hai aaj to Mera ..."
Humming the song , she come out the bathroom after changing into lavender coloured sleeveless night gown, with the thight -high slit.

And then, standing in the front of the mirror . She hummed the further lines of the some while combing her hair ,. "sardi ki raaton mein, hum soye rahe ek chaadar mein..."

Unknown to her , she was distracting her husband , who was sitting on the sofa and working on laptop.

She had no idea that her voice especially those lyrics if the song was sending chills down his spine . And that Lacy gown that was hugging her curves, was awakening the passionate desire in him.

Unable to control himself anymore , he sighed deeply and putting the laptop aside , he got up from his seat and made his way towards her . Who was still busy humming the song.

Adjusting the straps of her gown, she turned to move but bumped into his rock solid chest .

A shy smile appeared on he flips and cheeks turned red due to the close proximity . Using his fore finger . Her raised her chin up as soon as she lowered her gaze . And the moment her eyes met with his, she lost in those black orbs.

Placing his one hand on her waist , he pulled her close to him and using his another hand , he cupped the back of her neck.

Brushing this thumb along her cheeks , he brought his lips near her in the very next moment. He captured her lips .

He deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue between her lips. While her hands moving subsciously over his shoulder , and the room was filled with her never ending moans.

Panting heavily , they pulled back. He looked at her with the burning desire in his eyes. She was blushing even deeper and avoiding looking into his eyes .

Unable to bear his intense gaze, she moved her face and was about to turn , when he held her hand.

"Bekrar karke Hume yon na jayie", he sang as soon as she looked at him. She again blushed and lowered her eyes.

He chuckled and shaking his head , he made her look towards him and whispered huskily,

"Wese sardi ki raat bhi hai aur " , pointing towards the blanket , Ek chadar bhi hai toh..." Could not control herself anymore , she buried her face in his chest .

"Toh?" He chuckled when he heard her asking after a while .

"Hmm... Toh?" Mumbling this , he lifted her to the bed to make the night even more passionate.

The End .
.

Hello everyone.

This is my  first OS on Riansh

Hope you will.like it.

So do vote and drop comments to let me know your response ..

Cover by - Sahni_2007