Crystal trio

Lilith realizes that she might as well be the proud owner of a golden brown retriever and a sleek and slender Egyptian cat with how her friends act around her. She was always in the middle, but mostly because Jayden refused to sit next to Elliot 100% of the time.

Jayden, came in later last year, she's already sorted into Slytherin. Elliot expressed interest in the duo (to get closer to Jayden in pure curiosity and attachment).

Both are complete opposites of each other, reminiscent of the golden trio with Granger and Weasley. Lilith is now the glue
.

The crystal trio was dubbed to the group. Because they don't belong in the same house as flashes of yellow green and red walk down the halls in confidence.

Lilith was more like herself after the pensive situation, being happily shared by two loving families was a plus side for her. Since Jayden is under the potter clause, Harry Potter himself, stepped up to take care of her to the best of his abilities.

Which meant that Albus, Scorpius and Jayden were close with each other. Meanwhile, Elliot got to know Rose after hanging out at grimmuld  place for a few times. Although Scorpius, Albus and Lilith share less time together, Lilith still sticks to her family first most.

"For the last time, give me back my notes, Culpeper." Jayden grunted, reaching over Lilith trying to swipe her green notebook back. She was pretty apprehensive of Elliot the first time they met, but Elliot was immediately taken with her.

"Not until you call me Elliot!" He stuck his tongue out in defiance. Absentmindedly, Lilith swiped the journal back and plopped it down next to Jayden . She read a advanced Defense against the dark arts textbook that was heavily annotated by professor Snape himself. (It's a long story on how she got it in the first place)

"You're no fun, you know that right?" Elliot pouted.
"If you want her to like you, then stop picking on her. Jeez." Lilith remarked, tabbing Snapes comment on Protego and slamming the book shut. She was done studying for the day.

Sighing, she ate an apple, that was gifted to her by her father. She got used to the family sharing and whatnot.

Jayden opted to sleep in the same room as Lilith during their breaks. Refusing to be alone in her thoughts. Elliot usually travels the world during his breaks as the Culpepers are loaded.

All in all, it was shaping up to be a good year-

A man barreled into the library, staggering and coughing. Lilith looked up in concern as he fainted against their study table.

"Damnit! He got blood on my journal!"