Lilly's Dragon Scaled Journal

"Who knew your grandmother had extensive knowledge about curse breaking and the connection to dragons," Elliot remarked, scanning the scribbles in pink ink about the love curse breaking. They were impressed with Lilly's handwriting and elegant word choice.

"A Dragon lives in the hole in the forbidden forest. Its scales are the key to absorbing curses and storing them for future study." Jayden summarized.

"So we have to fight a dragon?" Lilith clarified.
"Yes." Jayden simply confirmed. She didn't exactly know but from the passage, the dragon seemed intimidating and protective over its scales.

"And we're all completely ok with this?" Elliot graciously asked.

They nodded their heads. Agreeing and grinning in mischief.
"Then it's planning time," Lilith said.

---

"You what?!" Riddle exclaimed. He was incredulous, he didn't know that Harry had it in him, hell, even he didn't have the guts or the moral bankruptcy to pull it off.

"Yeah, out of spite and desperation , I unlocked Astoria's generational blood curse," Harry confirmed, guiltily. He looked away from Tom's amused expression.

"Jesus fuck Harry. That's cruel even for me." Tom said.
"I know. But only Draco has the displeasure of knowing. Everyone else except now you know. It's a hideous and disgusting thing to do. But now the remorse is hitting."

"Understandable, but Astoria and Draco forgave you. Maybe you should learn to do the same for yourself." Tom gave various advice about self-love and getting through harrowing pain and shame. He was insanely good at being intuitive and empathetic ever since the Chamber incident.

Harry found himself relieved that he split his soul by destroying the journal Horcrux. And falling in love with Morgan. Tom is the most reliable and thoughtful person. Despite his resting intimidating face and bluntness, anyone who had him as a friend is lucky as all hell.

--

"No, absolutely not!" Scorpius and Albus said as Lilith, Jayden, and Elliot warned them that on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday that they were going on the dragon quest.

"Are you fucking insane? My dad barely made the Dragon trial!" Albus shouted.

"Ok who was planning to save Cedric using a poorly placed time turner again? Oh, wait- YOU TWO!" Jayden responded, scoffing at their blatant hypocrisy. They were discussing the plan in the courtyard. Despite the group of kids bickering, the courtyard was blessed with flowers and butterflies.

"That's different-"
"No it's the same, except your plan is riskier than us. Don't get in our way or else you'll regret it." Elliot intimidatingly threatened as they all turned their back to go to the treehouse that the last generation used to plan the Red Herring Spy Organization.

---
Draco was now in charge of DADA class for a second and got Lilith to go first on the boggart. But the boggart immediately switched to a younger, arrogant, and cruel younger version of himself. He had a sneer on his face, it was how he looked like when Ginny broke off the affair.

Draco was heartbroken that Lilith still could be terrified of him as she turned the scene into a different and more hilarious scene.

"IT"S GOT ME IT GOT ME!" Buckbeak lightly scratched younger Draco with his claw. Then Hagrid picked him up.

"You'll all pay for this! You and your bloody chicken!" Draco pathetically wailed.

Everyone was cracking up and chuckling as some took the spell on video.  Truthfully, it was fun picking on Draco from time to time. It made the class interesting and entertaining with Draco's reaction.

"By the way, I named my owl Buckbeak in tribute to poor buckbeak. Didn't deserve the treatment it has. Glad that Scorpius doesn't go "I'll tell my father about this!" every time someone or something slightly inconvenienced him. So look on the bright side, you raised him well?" Lilith brought her shoulders up in a shrug.

But Draco was not impressed or amused, at all.

"10 points from Hufflepuff for mocking me. " Draco huffed as the students clad in yellow groaned and complained.

"Stupid Slytherin always had to use the point system to unfairly punish us."
"Not our problem that Lilith thinks up the most hilarious shit concerning you."
"God, this class is ridiculous." Someone mocked.
"My father will hear about this!" A girl with green robes mocked too, joining in on the fun as the class all came up with funny and mocking references to Draco's past.
"My father had a bet on how long you'll survive in the tournaments!" A Gryffindor mocked and laughed.
"Bro, didn't he climb a tree for his precious Potter?" Someone in Ravenclaw asked.
"Oh fuck- yeah he did. That was the most dramatic and desperate attempt at getting Potter's attention that he ever did. Who climbs a bloody tree to taunt someone."
"Who wants to start a roasting Draco school newspaper and prints?" A scheming Slytherin asked.

"OH ME!"
"HELL YES!"
"STICK IT TO THE MAN!"
"FUCK THE POINT SYSTEM"
" LETS RIOT IN A MANIPULATIVE MANNER!"

The whole class, fed up with Draco's flawed point system was hyped as they created and planned a paper for the school. It wasn't just about Draco anymore, it was about various topics as Lilith was suddenly put in charge of it.

She went on the podium and announced the paper's name

"We shall name it, the Malfoy-Potter records!"

Everyone clapped and cheered. They did the Draco hoot and dementor hands as Draco kneeled on the ground, hands stabling his torso as he cringed. Each insult and mockery humbled and took a hit to his already crumbling ego.

But he deserved it.

The golden trio will have a field day with the new papers coming out.

A bloody glorious field day.