Final curse break

"So you developed a nail using a crystal, adonis's scales, and a silver metal rod?" Morgan inquired Draco.

"Yes, we drive it in the middle of the tattoo." Draco then stabbed Tom in the chest and drove it further until only the jewel remained.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!" Tom was writhing in pain as the crystal trio lined up, sitting on the bed across from Tom.

"you can go on adventures, but warn us next time," Draco said with finality. He was busy fastening the nail in Tom's skin as he yelped in pain, gripping Morgan's hands.

"That's it? No repercussions?" Potter asked incredulously.

"Yes. At least I know where my children are."
"Wait, we're part of your family?" Jayden asked, a hopeful gleam glanced through her eyes.
"Of course. Mi casa, tu casa."

--

Adonis took to Eddie pretty fast, as Eddie was Elliot's twin brother. They looked almost nothing alike as Eddie had a face mask on and Elliot didn't. Adonis followed along with Eddie as Eddie went to occult clubs, dealing clubs, and the library.

"So you can do wandless wordless magic instead? No problems?" Adonis nodded, vying for Eddie's affection and attention.

Truth be told, Adonis held strong feelings for Eddie and he hope Eddie returned said feelings. He did but kept quiet about it. Adonis is the only supernatural boy in the castle. Which helped out immensely since Eddie was a full vampire, hiding his trait with a Salvatore ring, passed down from Wyvern to him.

---

The crystal trio hung around in Jayden's room. Eddie and Adonis came along. Adonis was sorted immediately in Hufflepuff. They chose Jayden's room to see the constellations outside her huge bay window.

"Honestly, being with you guys has been the best experience in my lifetime. I hope we grow old together." Adonis said. Even knowing that he wouldn't . Only Eddie would stay the same.

Lilith knew this but dismissed the notion as she sketched the constellations in her notebook

She was at peace with everything around her. She went on her quest and she met two new people.

She found a family,

A chosen one. And she vowed to let them grow older along with her.

End of year 2: TBC in Harry Potter and the Darling killers.