Foreword pt2

the cursed child will connect with the fanfiction "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the wound" Fanfiction that I spend my whole covid lockdown invested in developing my OCS and characterization of each character.

future outcomes
---

Y/n's real name is Annalise Lilly Potter. She's gone to participate in the American Investigative cabinet, which reports to the American president. Who's goal is to prevent magical threats and protect the wizarding world from the normals (That's the American term for them)

Merrin and Maine are happily married and with children

Melody and Jay are single and vibing.

Morgan is obviously married with children

Wyvern and Dain are married with children

Demaris working as a curse breaker along with Hermione Granger (She holds multiple positions as a minster of magic)

The retcons are:
Wyvern and Cedric dating

Saving Cedric

Fred getting injured.

Annalise and Draco dating. (Yes, that was the whole plot of the last Fanfiction but it had to be done for the Drastoria arch in this Fanfiction)

So good luck and feel free to check out the covenant story for more historical context I hope you enjoy my cursed child era series.

But the covenant is not done yet as I struggle with HPB and incorporating Anna in it.

Hopefully, I get that resolved and fulfilled,

It's almost done as I know what to do in Deathly Hallows.