Cursed Father

The trio stabled the bleeding and coughing man, rushing him to Madame Pomfrey for treatment. He was staggering back and forth as he leaned against Jayden and Elliot for support. Lilith sighed, she only wanted one day without something terrible happening, Is this just a Potter family curse?

Everyone looked concerned as the trio guided the man to the hospital wing

"This is a nasty one. A faerie curse is being in effect and the longer you resist the faerie the more in pain you'll be. Honestly, Mrs. Riddle is going to murder you in cold blood when she finds out about this."

George Weasley, the resident Hogwarts curse breaker is examing Tom's Riddles, tattooed heart. The heart was firmly placed on his chest. It was searing Tom's flesh as Tom winced in pain.

"It's all for Alice. You know about her condition." Tom remarked. Wincing and yelping as George poked and prodded at it.

"Still. You shouldn't sell your heart for her heart. There must be another way."

"In all of my extensive research, there wasn't. Please keep this from my family in the meantime." Tom remarked, with a pleading expression. He was mostly terrified of his wife getting wind of the situation.

"Fine, but this will take some heavy research, time, energy, and tests to get this done. You are confined to the medical wing."George commanded with finality.

Alice and Mason Riddle were only 8 years old so they couldn't see their poor suffering dad at all.

Elliot, Jayden, and Lilith talked about the curse at length.

"We're all thinking the same thing. We're going to break the curse, huh." Jayden asked. Both of them nodded, grinning and glancing at their face.

"On to the library then."

---

"Morgan is going to kill you!" Hermione exclaimed as she saw the tattoo. Draco was examining it with a scanning spell as Harry tried different potions to dull the pain and slow the process. Tom was wincing in pain. The longer he was away from the faerie, the more in pain and suffering he was.

"Well, we should get this sorted then."

"Get fucking what sorted." Everyone turned to see Mrs. Riddle. Also known as Morgan Sable-Riddle. She and Tom used to rule the Slytherins with an iron hand , and a gentle touch. She was furious, taking a rolled-up prophet newspaper and relentlessly hitting tom in the head.

"You. Are. The. Most. Idiotic. Selfless. Ambitions. Arrogant, impulsive man that I ever had the displeasure of falling in love with and marrying." Morgan grunted with fury. She was absolutely pissed, she had to cancel ministry meetings just to tend to her dumbass husband and his theatrics.

"C'mon Darling- please stop. - Hey- Ow!" Tom flinched and winced at each well-placed hit with the thick newspaper.

She calmed down after a solid 10 minutes of lecturing, hitting and various versions of "I'm not angry anymore, just highly worried and disappointed," In which toyed with Tom's heart.

Everyone watched in pity and cringed at Morgan's disappointment and frustration with her husband. Like she was putting up with it for years. Well, she has since the first year of Hogwarts but still. It's cringy but funny at the same time as George was in laughing tears throughout the process.

"You are so lucky that Alice and Mason are with Wyvern and Dain for the month. They can't afford to see you like this." Tom is gaunt. With dark circles under his eyes. He looked apprehensive and looked down in shame.

"You know we had to do it-"
"We could've shared the curse and found a way to cure ourselves before undergoing it, you fucking dumbass!" She exclaimed.

Tom winced and groaned. She was right as George, Harry, Hermione, and Draco nodded and agreed with Morgan's plan.

She was always the strategist and Athena of the relationship. They were juxtaposed to Tom's Ares-like personality and his tactically. They always needed each other. Same sides of the coin.

They were the epitome of strength and a powerful couple. Everyone envied their marriage and kids, who looked picturesque and doll-like.

"All we do is to perform extensive research in the ministry archives and school library. I have access to the restricted section." Draco said.

Everyone turned to him in suspicion. Draco threw up his hands.

"Only to learn countercurses ok! I'm not going rogue I swear!"

Harry knew that he was desperately trying to break Astoria's impossible blood curse. He opted to go and help him.

But he felt like a cold, unfeeling sociopath as he placed the curse in the first place.