Warnings and bonus

This will be an Eula x Amber fanfiction which is quite obvious from the title. Check out shiyoruu and EpisodeRob35 stories or else I will eat you. Art credits go to @emorboobs on twitter

W A R N I N G T I M E
1. None of the bi- characters belong to me all rights go to hoyoverse.

2. This has nothing to do with the story and is just a goofy fanfic of mine 🤪.

3. Characters MAY act out of character so I'll definitely work on that.

4. Enjoy
____________________

BONUS: RAZOR X SHIYORUU (greatly spelled, great grammar great bonus definitely.)

shiyoruu POV:
My fox my everything, my furry. Whenever I see his beautiful furry smile on his generous face my horniness activates.

I cutely walk accidentally bumping into baby hot Razor and immediately have a heart attack.

"O-o-o-oh h-h-hi ho-t-t I-I mea-an." I stuttered looking at him gently removing his furry hat and dragging me to the closed classroom.

"Marry me." He says while having one knee on the ground.

"Ok thank you!" I answer cutely while shaking my booty duty.

When he suddenly rips of his pants and asks me to draw it. So I accidentally draw on it and then we fight for dominance cutely of course.

Afterwards we are on the hospital bed because the annoying and helpful doctors found us and we do the dirty dirty there.

He's so hot what do I do?

Razor quickly pulled me against the bed causing me to moan while he rips my shirt off. He then quickly started to play with my nipples getting ready to suck them gently.

"Let's see how long you can last baby gworl." He said giving me a French kiss making us fight for dominance. I thought I was close to winning but then I gave him the key to win and I lost. We continued doing the dirty dirty until Doctor lhianavn came in and killed Razor which left me feeling angsts and sad so I decided to escape the hospital and become an uwu girl.

THE END

Hope you liked it Shiyoruu ❤️❤️