Chapter 6: End of the rumors

Sorry for the wait I got hunt down by a tiger after making the Shrek x Barry story.

Your best bud narrator pov:
Jean had nervously prepared the set for the speech. Every thirty seconds she would get flashbacks of the last time they had a speech.

The flashbacks were kind of like this:

"Move it creep! And there you go peasants that's why you should bully people." Signora with an evil grin laughed.

"Especially Venti!" The two twins of the Cicin family added.

"And if you are useless then bully yourself." Scaramouche played with his large hat.

"Wait! No stop this right now-" Jean screamed.

END OF FLASHBACK 1

But these flashbacks could also be a bit weirder, well the whole Fatui club speech situation was strange. Not strange because they did it, strange because of Childe. Here's an example.

"Ladies! Bully him if he can't breakdance!" He shouted.

"ROCK AND ROLL? DON'T BE ANNOYING ABOUT IT!" Childe criticized Xinyan who had asked about herself.

"IF YOU ARE A SIMP THEN YOU ARE DESTINED TO LOSE!" He smashed the microphone into the floor.

"YOU ARE SO ATTRACTIVE IT'S HARD NOT TO!" A girl screamed near the stage.

"Well girlie that's why I have no interest in you." He winked resulting in her fainting.

END OF FLASHBACK

Every second of just thinking about the last speech made Jean sick. Even though she trusted Amber something told her it wasn't right, but she decided to let it go and if it was any similar to the Fatui club situation then she would never trust someone asking for permission to hold a speech ever again.

Meanwhile Amber was setting up the posters which immediately made even more rumors, a lot of rumors, but they would call the rumors 'theories'.

"I think the Eula girl killed her grandpa" Example number 1.

"No no, she ate her dog!" Example number 2.

"She doesn't even a dog idiot. But I believe that she is gonna breakdance!" Example number three.

As you can clearly see these examples are pretty stupid. They make no sense but according to them belong in the museum of unexplored theories (it exists in Teyvat).

THE NEXT DAY
If anyone thought that the day before the speech's rumors were big and pointless then they were not prepared for the speech day.

"Amber, may I ask you a question?" Eula asked on their way to school.

"S-sure go ahead!" Amber winked praying that it wouldn't be about the speech <— she wanted it to be a surprise.

"What is this entire Eula ate Ambers dog or whatever situation, and why is there suddenly gonna be a speech! I thought they prepared months for it." Eula let all her questions stuck in her head flow.

"M-Many questions at once, uh hehe let's just say I have no idea." Amber lied.

"You are obviously lying, such bad manors." Eula pointed out trying to force Amber into telling her.

"If I knew I would have told you, meanie." Amber pouted.

"Yeah yeah I think I'll just leave it there." Eula sighed. She wanted to know what it was about.

TIME SKIP TO SPEECH

All students were excited and genuinely curious about what this speech was about, considering it was gonna be led by Amber.