Chapter 2: Most casual way

Eula pov:
I was sleeping until my maid woke me up with a plate of delicious salad near my bed.

"Good morning Lady Lawrence, I am here to inform you that you have school today and that it is best if you don't miss it. Would you like me to help you get changed, miss?" One of our family maids woke me up as usual.

"Thank you, ma'am, I will change into the formal wear of school uniform at the exact time as it is now." Eula yawned speaking as formally as usual.

"Here is the school uniform, please inform me if any help is needed." The housemaid gave me the uniform and then left.

My family owns a big business, or so it used to be. Back at its peak, it had taken over almost every single business making our clan much more powerful.

Though as with everything else in this world, nothing ever last forever and we got defeated by a strong and ambitious woman Vanessa, her company did a great job for a long but that was only after her death, eliminated by one of the members of the Lawrence clan.

And of course, our family business almost got destroyed, even though we have tons of money from older generations that just isn't enough for my family it seems.

Sometimes I just wanna leave, escape, and then maybe just maybe people will stop criticizing me for something that I do not support.

I had grabbed my school uniform removed my pajamas and put the school skirt on just to put my shirt on later.

"Lady Lawrence your bag is ready I recommend that you young lady should come and bring it with you to school so that you won't have to worry about late times." Another one of the family names was requested.

I quickly grabbed my small school bag and walked out of my family's house. When I saw a familiar face on the way.

"Eula, is that you? Hello and good morning Eula!" Amber smiled waving at me.

"Good morning dear colleague of mine." I wave back looking at her excited smile, at first I recklessly thought it was going to be me and Amber.

But right next to the energetic bunny-looking girl was a girl with tons of food in her hand.

Even though it's not that proper to say I had a feeling I wanted to just push her away but due to Amber being there I couldn't.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm a year younger than you. My name is Xiangling! I work at the bakery sweetie pie and some family restaurants! Nice to meet you would you like to try one of my seasonings?" The girl who called herself Xiangling took her hand out for a handshake.

"Forgetting to tell your identity such bad manors! Vengeance shall be mine!" I rejected her handshake and looked away disappointedly.

"No handshakes? That's understandable! Wanna go to school together? I promise it will be fun." She giggled while running to the entrance.

Your best bud narrator pov:

"She said go which means walk and she's running, don't expect me to catch up with her." Eula crossed her arms disappointedly.

"Haha, if you want to we can walk! We still have this Save-Eula-From-LIES-Scheme right?" This was an excuse Amber was actually interested in Eula's personality.

"Of course, I would be most delighted to walk causally as anyone else that trespasses this school." Eula started walking.

"Is this a hint of another Ei and Miko situation?"  Xiangling blushed, skipping to the student council happily.

"PRESIDENT JEAN! I HAVE FOUND NEWS OF A NEW COUPLE!" Xiangling screamed in the calm and peaceful student council room, just kidding of course it was pure chaos.

"NO, FOR I SANGONOMIYA KOKOMI, FAM- STOP CUTTING MY HAIR NO I SAVED IT MY WHOLE LIFE." Kokomi intensely cried while looking at her hair falling.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S ONE-HUNDRED-YEAR-OLD PAST OF TRYING TO EAT RICE." Childe laughed cutting off her hair chaotically.

"STOP SLURPING IT'S DISTRACTING!" Kujou Sara demanded.

"No thank you." Kamisato Ayato replied politely smiling to irritate Sara.

"I'M GETTING A HEADACHE SHUT UP YOU ALL! Oh, Xiangling welcome in." Jean's mood changed in a second when she saw Xiangling.

"Well so you see, I have noticed Eula and Amber recently you know?" Xiangling hinted.

"Oh yeah, what about it- oh you mean that. Well, I wouldn't mind helping but let's give them a bit more time. If that's what you wanted of course." Jean smiled while writing down everything Xiangling said.

"Anyways I got to go to my club meeting! See you guys soon! And Kokomi your haircut looks awesome." Xiangling left and for your information, Kokomi's hair was bald on one of the sides. On her shirt saying "joined the squad."

WITH AMBER AND EULA
"Oh looks like we are going separate ways here, see you soon!" Amber waved goodbye to Eula to walk away to her classroom.

"Goodbye, for now, make sure to take care of yourself." Eula worriedly told Amber before she left, and as in response Amber playfully winked.

In class with Amber
"Amber, why are you hanging out with Eula? I've heard she has done bad things." A girl curiously asked.

"Yeah and have you heard about her family, they are a mess and you deserve better." Another female continued, of course, most of them wanted to be with Amber and saw her as much more superior than Eula would ever be.

"Well, her family story is old and she's nothing like that! And she hasn't done anything bad from what I know, personally, I don't choose to believe most rumors." Amber protected Eula while trying to stay as polite as possible.

"Oh well, as expected from Amber! Getting along with the impossible, you're so great." A male voice cheered!

"Thank you!" Amber awkwardly smiled trying to still seem happy even though she wanted to shut down these stupid rumors about her new friend Eula... Eula Lawrence.

BONUS: PAIMON X FOOD SMUT ANGSTY

"Food! Explain why you aren't talking to me!" Paimon cried while breakdancing over Aether and Lumine's dead bodies.

The food obviously did not respond which led Paimon to tears. She entered her full form when she suddenly jumped up on the food that was just sitting there.

"I LOVE YOU TOO FOOD!!" Paimon randomly jumped at the quiet food stall and started kissing the food with NO shame.

"Wait you don't mean it! CHEATER, LIAR, RUDE, FURRY!" Paimon cried realizing that food was dead.

Then she stopped breakdancing because she felt a hard knife on her stomach. It was Timmies special pigeon sword that led to Paimons painful death

THE END

Sorry if that was sad request by lhianavn  so blame them.

Question for the day:
What is your favorite Genshin ship?
Mine: Idk maybe Jeanluc but I love all ships and write them all, read them too 😻😻 except for illegal ones.

My all time favorite ship is obviously Berry x Shrek. Anyways stay safe have a good day and bye!