Chapter 4: The school festival part 2

CONTINUATION...

Now moving on with the actual story. Amber and Eula had walked into the gates and were kinda shocked of at how good it turned out.

Even though they weren't allowed to go on the rides (rank 3 needed) except for the Ferris wheel, they still had lots of places to go to.

"We deserved much more than rank two but that's okay! Let's make the best of what we have." Amber looked around for places to go to.

"What about we order some ice cream? Then we can go to the Ferris wheel!" Amber suggested grabbing Eula's arm to go to the short ice cream line.

"Hey! I haven't even... ugh never mind." Eula tried speaking but regretted it shortly after.
They arrived with Amber excitedly looking at the ice cream. The two of them waited in a line that had four people in front of them and ten behind them. Because the line was so short they quickly got to order.

"Welcome to the ice cream of ho-Teyvat! What would you like to order?" Sara the young woman said.

"I'll have... Oo the one that looks really good, yeah that one! Eula, you should choose the Blue moon!" Amber chose, clearly wanting the ice cream to fit her jacket (yes she snuck on in).

"Uh sure, I guess I'll have the blue moon then." Eula decided, even though she was gonna chose the blue moon anyway to match with the brown-haired energetic girl she pretended as if she did because Amber said so.

"Poor Amber, she was probably forced into being friends with Eula or something." A student whispered into another student's ear.

"Yeah no shit, I mean have you seen her family members they are all so rude Eula definitely isn't different." Another student sighed.

Even though they were whispering they were still loud, loud enough for Eula and Amber to hear at least.

Eula could hear all of their comments but knew that they weren't worth her time. She had gotten used to it over time.

"Ignore them, soon we will prove them wrong and they will seem like fools!" Amber smiled trying to give Eula hope.

But why do I need to be accepted, is something most students would think about after some time. Well of course they wanted to be accepted, some hope would be there but very, very small...

For Eula it was the opposite, she had understood that people wouldn't like her but she hadn't accepted it. Because she didn't think they had a valid reason to dislike her.

She wanted to be accepted and leave her family issues behind herself. She was more than grateful for Ambers's attempt but she didn't have the hope to think that was enough for people to finally accept her.

"Huh, I wasn't listening to what those quick-to-judge people had to say in front of me," Eula said.

"Good! They aren't worth your time!" Amber mentioned while walking towards the line for the Ferris wheel.

The line wasn't long, because most people couldn't stand it when it was long and exhausting to wait in.

There were gonna be one round before they could go on it. The Ferris wheel was huge with around sixteen seats which could fit four people in each little passenger car.

It was by then they realized how huge their ice cream was. No way they would finish it before the ride that didn't allow any. They would have to sneak some into the wheel.

"Shh behind your back and act casual," Amber whispered putting her finger near her mouth, which in most cases meant to silence or quiet.

"Lying and sneaking food into a Ferris wheel is such a low level of manors, think be-" Eula disagreed with whatever Amber had planned.

"Hide it it is our turn!" Amber laughed going to the man who was checking tickets.

"Hm, valid for both welcome in." He said carefully making sure they wouldn't fall into the whole created by Xiao when he lost a Fortnite game a year ago.

"Oh, thank you, mister!" Amber winked goodbye bringing Eula to the seat.

After the last people had sat down the Ferris wheel started moving. Since it was Eula's first time she was carefully checking so that Amber wouldn't fall.

"No need to be so scared Eula I have been on stuff much more!" Amber giggled while licking the ice cream.

"If you fall off it is not my fault." Eula sighed.

"Yeah, and why did you bring so much paper? What would we need it for?" for your information Amber looked like an idiot saying this because of the ice cream being all around her mouth.

"Ugh, you are such a child," Eula said while wiping away some ice cream from Ambers's face.

Amber blushed out of embarrassment and the fact that her friend Eula was wiping ice cream off her face, with Eula's own hands holding some paper and carefully removing it all.

"For that, not even manors are needed to know." Eula teased.

"Heh sorry," Amber laughed out of embarrassment.

The Ferris wheel did its thing which for Eula and Amber was really fun, even more fun with each other.

There were many who had noticed these two together much closer than before, most despised and questioned it. Some saw it in a different light, like Xiangling for example.

Meanwhile, some already had plans for them, this being Jean. She had a huge power when it came to school events alongside Kamisato Ayato which meant she could make a big difference in all of this.

Though she didn't know if it was right or wrong, she definitely didn't let this thought slip out of her mind...

Okay, when I said I was gonna finish it in thirty minutes I lied. Both of them are fairly short but I didn't wanna make one chapter too long now for today's question.

What's your honest opinion on tower of fantasy?

For me, it would probably be a game that just is not my type. I'm not a fan of futuristic games and very loyal to Genshin so it's a big no for me. What about you?

Thank you for reading these chapters stay safe, have a great day (except if you are shiyoruu ), and bye!