Chapter 5: Attempt to Risk

Your best bud narrator pov:

It had been two days since the school festival. Amber and Eula both enjoyed it, very very much.

Even though their friendship started so that Eula would have been accepted by the others (which hasn't worked so far), they had actually become really close.

If someone random who didn't know them saw them together they'd assume they had known each other since birth.

The only problem they had was the rumors, even though Eula was trying to forget them they wouldn't leave her brain. The desperate need of being accepted by everyone.

Amber had noticed it, and of course, wanted to stop it. Someone as popular in school as Amber had a chance of changing some people's opinions, a chance small but possible.

This morning Amber left Eula on the bench saying she was going to the bathroom which was a lie. She was going directly to Jean, to go ask if she could have a school speech.

The last time there was a school speech Venti got punched and kicked. By no Signora, she wanted to prove her point about why bullying is ok.

She of course did not tell Jean that it was gonna be about bullying, she said it was gonna be about studying and why it needed to become more serious <— Scaramouche came up with the idea.

So convincing Jean would be harder than before, even if you were someone as kind as Amber.

F L A S H B A C K S T O L A S T N I G H T

"Amber! What's that noise coming from your room?" Her grandpa yelled from the kitchen.

"STUDYING!" She screamed shutting her door aggressively.

"Dear President Jean. It's been a long time since the last speech, and it ended up in-" Amber practiced just to end up throwing the sticky note in the trash can.

Amber was making sticky notes to practice convincing Jean to allow her speech. Which according to the bubbly brunette was much harder than excepted.

"All this for a friend, who knows if this will even convince anyone." Amber sighed tiredly.

She was just laying on her bed looking defeated until she heard a gentle knock on her door.

"Amber? Are you there." Her grandpa knocked. Genuinely interested in why Amber was making so much noise.

"Come in." Amber sighed. Her grandfather came in pretty shocked by all the sticky notes in her room.

"Sorry for asking, but why is your room so messy? I mean it's always a bit messy here but this is another level." He laughed.

"I'm making sticky notes to convince the student council president to let me have a school speech." She replied looking like she had been working for hours.

"For what exactly? I might be able to help." He said, picking up one of the small and messy sticky notes on the floor.

"My friend Eula Lawrence is getting misunderstood and I want to stop that." Amber rolled around her bed disappointedly.

"So you believe you can change it? That is kind of you Amber, but don't be sad if the results aren't as... excepted." He warned.

"Noted"

"But I'll help you!" He said while grabbing an empty sticky note, and a pen and writing what she should say.

"Is this okay?" He showed her the sticky note.

"Woah, it's perfect!" Ambers's mood suddenly lit up.

"Glad you liked it." He laughed.

END OF FLASHBACK

Amber was skipping through the hallway on her way to the student council's office. She took out the four small sticky notes that her grandfather had written for her. By the time she was near the student council door, she could feel a vibe of pure chaos.

"WE SHOULD KILL HIM! HE IS DISRESPECTING THE RULES!" Sara aggressively screamed!

"NO VENTI IS STILL A PART OF THE SCHOOL!" Childe argued, he didn't care about Venti he just wanted to annoy Sara.

"Sara you're being immature, we saw your body pillow last week don't act well." Ayato exposed while teasingly drinking his boba.

"BODY PILLOW? WHAT IN THE PURE TEYVAT KUJOU SARA!" Kokomi screamed out of shock.

"Who's on the pillow?" Childe playfully smirked.

"THAT IS NOT OUR MAIN CONCERN TARTAGLIA!" Keqing was still shocked by the fact that Kujou Sara the one who would blame people for having one, owning such an erotic thing.

"Uh, did I come at a bad time?" Amber slowly walked in.

"Not at all! Ignore them for your own safety." Jean stood up telling the others to shut up.

"Oh, well I have a request." Amber started.

"Kujou Sara had a request on buying body pillows," Childe whispered making a successful attempt on annoying Sara.

"WHY WOULD YOU BEL-" Sara shouted out of embarrassment and anger... mostly embarrassment.

"GUYS SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU, I'M PEACEFULLY TRYING TO LISTEN TO WHATEVER AMBER HAS TO SAY" Jean snapped making everyone go quiet.

"Continue." Jean smiled, her mood change was faster than the speed of light.

"Heh, uh well I was wondering if I could hold a... uh respectful speech." Amber nervously said having all eyes of the student council captured on her and her sticky notes.

"A WHAT" Ayato loudly questioned choking on his boba.

"As long as it is about putting a respectful end to Venti I don't mind." Keqing politely smiled.

"I didn't want to speak today but... haven't you heard of the last time someone had a speech?" Ganyu nervously asked.

"So are we just gonna forget the body pillow incident?" Kokomi asked, she was trying to help Jean get anywhere with the conversation she had with Amber.

"YEAH WELL THE PERSON ON HER BODY PILLOW WAS-" Ayato screamed trying to show a picture of it but quickly getting interrupted by Sara.

"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW?" Sara aggressively asked.

"That... confirms it, Kujou Sara this is, uh what do I say? Unexpected?" The shocked blue haired said.

"Okay let's ignore them, Amber, what is your speech for?" Jean asked.

"Well my school speech is about Eula, I want to talk about how Eula is not how the rumors say and all of that." Amber sighed forgetting to use her sticky notes.

"At first I was excepting another Signora move but I trust you on this one." Jean smiled happily, she wanted to do something similar but never had the time to do it. She was more than grateful for Ambers's request.

"I'll help you organize it tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah, thanks, Jean!" Amber winked goodbye trying to leave the mess they called the student council as quickly as possible.

"I HATE YOU ALL!" Was the last thing Amber heard before running out of the student council.

I'm sorry if this took a day extra, anyways thank you for reading this.
Today's question:

Who do you think was on Sara's body pillow?

Stay safe (unless your shiyoruu). Goodbye!!