Chapter 3: The school festival

Your best bud narrator pov:
Everyone was excited about the school festival but no one was excited about the hard work you needed to do to get the ticket.

You needed to help set everything up to even be allowed to go inside later. Which no one wanted to do of course. Venti and Razor were protesting about it or Venti at least.

"FREE TICKETS FOR LIFE FREE SMUT BOOKS- WRONG THING! FREE TICKETS!" Venti screamed which made Amber laugh of second hands embarrassment.

"Why are you laughing?" Eula was confused by Amber's sense of humor even though hers was weirder according to Amber.

"He's so stupid, yesterday he called Diluc baby girl, and then he got sent to space. Razor was caught kissing an apple so he's got a weird partner." The brown-haired bubbly girl giggled.

"You have to teach some of this new language that seems to have been created by the lowest of trash." Eula elegantly asked, or forced depending on how you'd see it.

"Make sure to remember me to do that! Well then let's fix the seats for the theatre right?" Amber requested. There was an awkward silence between them when Eula broke it.

"Hm yeah, I suppose we could," Eula responded while walking to the theatre room.

They shortly arrived at the gigantic room full of dirty seats. It looked like a destroyed cinema.

Eula was quite disgusted by it and tried to stop looking at the mess that was in the room. It looked like the last time they cleaned it was one hundred years ago. And the theatre room wasn't older than ten years old.

Eula looked into Ambers's beautiful golden eyes and saw how excitedly disgusted she looked to clean the mess they called a 'theatre'.

So they went into the room to bring the supplies. Amber grabbed a mop while Eula brought the bucket. They made their leave going to the doors wanting to die while doing it.

"Ever heard of lying, we're just gonna tell  Zhongli that he is the best and he will let us go." Amber tiredly said as if she was about to faint, and Eula was ready to save her in case something like that happened.

"Does that mean I'm not the best?" Zhongli cried while getting kicked in his ass by Paimon.

"Who knew this old donkey had cake? Let's go somewhere else this place smells like your armpits." Paimon laughed proudly then continued to read smut out loud.

"What in the world? I have no idea how this school is seen as the number one in the whole of Teyvat." Kusanali disgustedly said while cleaning the chairs.

"Let's just continue this mess." Eula changed the subject to ignore the mess.

AFTER THE (SCARY) CLEANING EXPERIENCE

Amber and Eula were standing outside the entrance door to give Zhongli their tickets. They had to stand for an extra hour because Venti drew his ticket while getting slapped by Zhongli.

After about an hour and twenty minutes, they got inside. Even though they had ranked two tickets they still couldn't ride the roller coasters. Because they were only for rank four and above.

________________________________
TICKET RANKS (S C A M)
Ticket ranks are supposed to be ranked by how much you helped but for Zhongli, it was how much he liked each student.

Students like Yun jin could get ranked five by doing nothing which was a reason why some students try their best to respect him even though it can be a challenge for some. Now let's check the ranks from worst to best to see the difference.

1. Food, yeah that's it
The rank you get if you have mostly helped with removing the food. Nothing special and you are most likely forgotten by Zhongli.

2. Average.. well almost
You have helped pretty much like everyone else but you took a bit longer than expected.

3. Average
You have done everything you needed to do just in time, something Venti definitely can't.

4. Super helper
You have helped a lot more than the average and are quite liked by Zhongli.

5. Favorite
Just like how some may have favorite children Zhongli has his favorite students. They don't need to help with anything as long as they are his favorite.
________________________________

Eula and Amber had only helped with some chairs and were talking the rest of the time but still had done more than both Yun Jin, Xiao, Childe, and Kusanali.

NAHIDA/KUSANALI:
Kusanali one of Zhonglis's children gives off an idea as to why she got the ticket rank five.

YUN JIN:
A smart and intelligent student that performs Liyue (china doesn't exist in Teyvat) opera which is one of Mr. Zhonglis's main interests. They enjoy talking about it and get along well which is the reason she got the ticket ranked number five.

XIAO/ALATUS:
The son of Zhongli that got into the school for simply being his son. Even though all of his siblings ran away from home/school because of them catching Zhongli twerking, he stayed which gave him his ticket rank five.

CHILDE/TARTAGLIA/AJAX:
He is paying for this school and paying for his tickets. It happens that Zhongli is quite desperate for money.

Even though Amber is quite liked by Zhongli as mentioned before she didn't get her ticket. And if they only knew that she actually got a rank four ticket then maybe the whole event would have been different.

The next part will be updated soon and it will be today's bestays so don't worry.

Question for today: What is something most of your friends like but you don't💀 .

For me, it will be roller coasters I'd rather die than ride one of those 💀💀.

Anyways stay safe have a great day/night etc except if you are shiyoruu. Bye and I'll make sure to upload the next chapter in less than 30 minutes (hopefully)