🌺Back On Earth, Fights & Reunite💎

Weeks had passed by as Rose Pink Diamond told her court, her gems, even her pearls and Spinel to wait here for her return as she left to head off to earth for her own answers mainly why was Steven on Homeworld, why did his gem feel familiar to her?! The young diamond sighed softly before she landed her gem shaped drop ship from her main tiara ship at the edge of this town named Beach City.

Rose Pink: "Okay, I can't draw attention to myself so...." She said before her form began glowing and shifting into a new one similar to a mini rose quartz. Her once rose pink diamond skin was a light peach, her eyes were the same colors yet tiny star like pupils and her gem was in the same placement. Her clothes were different from her more regal attire and held a more sweet display of a fantasy princess. "There now to find Steven." She said while walking over into town and looked around everywhere.

Y/n: "Oh, this place is so odd yet wonderful still

Y/n: "Oh, this place is so odd yet wonderful still." She said til she bumped into something and began falling near the ground until that thing she walked into caught her. "Huh?" She said while looking up at a young male human as he helped her back onto her feet. "Thank you, uhm?" She said while smiling sweetly at the human before her unknowingly making his cheeks flush a bright pink.

Jamie: "Jamie, My name is Jamie and you are?" He questioned while looking at this new girl whom walked into town. She was as tall as Garnet and even more beautiful then a freshly bloomed rose.

Y/n: "Oh, I'm Y/n Diamond but you may call me, Y/n." She said and before long the two were walking around together talking and such til they came up towards a falling apart ruin with a house in it with a famaliar boy running up towards them. "Steven?"

Steven: "Y/n?" He questioned in shock at her new form before looking at Jamie then grabbed Y/n's wrist

Steven: "Y/n?" He questioned in shock at her new form before looking at Jamie then grabbed Y/n's wrist. "Thanks for the mail Jamie, I'll talk to you later!" He shouted out as he pulled the young diamond into the house where she saw the crystal gems and they were about to poof her til Steven stopped them. "Wait, she's not here to harm us right?" He asked while the young diamond nodded slowly before she sat down on the primitive throne aka the sofa.

Y/n: "Steven, why were you on Homeworld? No, I mean why were you there at all. You're not Rose Quartz." She said seriously as Steven began explaining to her everything til she sighed softly before a huge pink lion nuzzled against her. "You all are crazy for fighting for this planet but I understand why you did." She said while Steven looked at her. "When I was only two thousand years old, I was brought to earth by my mother Pink Diamond. I saw so much beauty in this place, the living beings their way of life but I knew I had to be what I am a flawless diamond princess." She said while petting the pink lion before sniffing softly. "B-But I still don't forgive shattering my mother, why didn't Rose Quartz come to me for help? The rose quartz gems were specially designed and made for me, I could have stopped the war from ever happening." She said seriously while everyone looked at her.