Chapter 20

Hey guys! Have you seen the One Way or Another music video? Did you like it? I personally LOVED it! Okay onward with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ Louis POV ~*~

"Louis what the heck! Why are you two kissing?" I heard someone shout. I pulled away from Amanda to see Harry right there.

"Oh um..." I trailed off, not really knowing what to say. I mean, how do you tell your best friend you have been dating his sister for the past month?

"Harry, we have something to tell you," Amanda said, saving me from that awkward encounter. "Louis and I have been dating for the past month, and we didn't want to tell you, because I didn't want you to be overly protective against Louis like you have been recently, ever since Steve. I feel really bad for not telling you, and we were going to tell you soon, we were just going to figure out what to say to you first."

Harry paused for a moment not saying anything, clearly because he was frustrated. "What if you two break up? Huh? Louis you are my bandmate, as Amanda you are my sister. Why would you not tell me?"

We both just stood there, not knowing what to say. What if we did break up? We would have to see each other sometimes because she's sister with my best friend. Should I end it, before it gets too serious and then I end up breaking her heart terribly? I would need a lot of time to think about it.

Harry left, angry, and Amanda and I went back into the ballroom to enjoy the rest of the night. Or at least try to.

~*~ Amanda's POV ~*~

After the wedding, all of us headed home, except my parents. They are going to a small vacation to Paris, France for a few days, so it was just me and the guys. The ride was awkward silent, because Louis and I wouldn't talk, Harry was still mad, and all the others didn't know what was going on so they kept quiet as well.

Once we got home, I stormed to my room, and changed into my comfy clothes. Before I went to bed, I waited for Louis to come in like he had been the past month, except he didn't. I figured he was probably still downstairs talking to the lads, so I ignored it and went to sleep, hoping he'd come in later.

When I woke up, he wasn't there either. Confused, I went downstairs to try to find him. I saw him in the kitchen eating some carrots, and when he made eye contact with me, he looked away and went upstairs. No hi, no hug, no nothing. What was his deal?

~*~ Louis POV ~*~

(Earlier the night before, after the wedding.)

When we got home from the wedding, it was really awkward. No one would say anything, not even Niall. Manda stormed to her room, clearly mad about earlier. I was going to follow her, when someone pulled on my shoulder. I looked around to see it was Harry.

"What?" I asked. He motioned for me to follow him to the dining room, and then sat down. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I need you to break up with Amanda." He told me, and I was taken aback by his statement.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked seriously, and he shook his head.

"I don't want it to get too serious between you two. What if you to break up? You are still going to see her. I just don't want to see either of you get hurt even worse along the way."

"But what of we don't break up later? What of we never break up?" I shot back at him.

"You've only known her for six weeks, Louis. How do you know that's going to happen?"

"YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN HER FOR SIX WEEKS TOO, HARRY. YOU DON'T KNOW HER ANY BETTER THAN I DO! I REALLY LIKE AMANDA AND I THINK I LOVE HER! SO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP!" I screamed in his face, but he looked like he was expecting it.

"Just break up with her, before this turns out worse," he said, before he walked away to his room.

I stood there for awhile thinking of what to do. I'm pretty sure I loved her, but maybe Harry's right. I don't want to see her heart broken later when we like each other even more when the relationship. I'm going to let her down easy, but I won't mention my conversation with Harry. I figured she's going to hate me after this and I wouldn't want her to hate Harry, too.

Now onto the hard part. How do I tell the person I really like -and maybe love- that we need to break up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER :D DON'T WORRY I LOVE YOU ALL! And sorry if I haven't posted a lot in awhile, I need to get my grades up because I want to go to this school next year for advanced kids and you can't have lower than an A- to get in, so I have to study A LOT! But I promise to find time for y'all too :)

By the way, if you want to, check out my other fanfics, "Because I Love You", and "His Secret that I kept" !

I'm putting Because I Love You on hold right now, because this story has a lot more reads than that one, so I'm working on this fanfic a little more :)

Anyway

Vote/Comment/Share/......... Get killed by a peach

Stay Sexy

~Maddie