Chapter Six

A/N: Bubbles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Louis POV ~*~

"Louis I love this one!" Amanda squealed.

"Which one? Come out so I can see it!" I looked up from my phone to see her. When I saw her she looked gorgeous and I gawked at her. "You look... Beautiful," I choked out.

She blushed when I said that "Thanks," she said.

I twirled my finger around motioning her to do a three-sixty for me. When she turned back at me I saw something I didn't expect me to see. I saw old cuts and new cuts, probably no more than a week old, running up and down her arm. I couldn't help but stare at them. I don't know why but I wanted to cry. I think it's because I felt so protective of her, because I really liked her.

She realized I was staring because she took her hand and put it behind her back "I-I... um..." She said with head down.

"Oh, um sorry," I said.

"I guess I should probably tell you the story," she sighed. I nodded, not wanting to speak because I'm afraid my tears would spill out. "Um, I'll go get changed and we can go..." She trailed off. I nodded again and she left to go to the dressing room.

She came out with all of her stuff, and put them on the put-back rack. We went out and started walking again. We walked outside the mall to a little park nearby. We walked on the fresh green grass until I pulled her aside to sit on the bench. "Okay we're do I begin?" She sighed.

"It's okay, take your time." I cooed, patting her back.

"I guess it started when I was really young. All I had was a mom -and don't get me wrong I love my mom- but she was also always working, and I was left by myself a lot. I always wished I had a sibling or a father when I was younger," Amanda said. "I was very fortunate for what I had, but since all my clothes weren't name-brand, they picked on me.

'In eighth grade, I met Bryce, my best friend. Him and I would get tortured by others because Bryce was new.

'I could always handle the bullying, I was strong enough. But then, one day, a girl named Tiffany told me to you kill myself. It got to me. Why don't I kill myself?

'That day when I got home, I grabbed a rope from my closet. I tied it to my fan, I climbed on a chair, and put my head through it. After about 30 seconds and almost passing out, the rope broke. I cried for awhile but I put everything back, and didn't tell anyone," Amanda started cry, but continued her story. "Everyday after that, Tiffany told me to die, and that I was ugly and fat. That resulted to my cutting. I didn't do it for attention, actually your the first to know, besides Bryce. But I did it because I felt like I couldn't take it. So I resulted to that, and I have cut practically everyday since then."

I processed everything that she said and started to cry myself. I felt so bad for her. She didn't deserve that. She is nice and kind and beautiful. "I'm so sorry," I cried.

"Thank you. But hey, today is the most fun I have had in my entire life. Coming here was the best decision I ever made, to meet funny and kind people like you; I feel like I can have fun as a person now."

I gave her a hug and kissed the top if her head. As I did that, I felt like bolts of electricity were running through my body. Not like in those online Fanfictions, but real sparks.

~*~ Amanda's POV ~*~

Telling Louis my story really made me feel good. I felt like he was a good person I could open up to, and he would listen. When I was done telling my life, Louis hugged me and kissed the top of my head. I felt those sparks again, stupid sparks. I didn't really want to let go of the hug, but my stomach rumbled. I just realized I haven't eaten anything all day.

"You hungry, love?" Louis asked me.

I nodded sheepishly and Louis stood up and took my hand. "C'mon lets go eat!" He said as he squeezed my hand. We walked back to the car, still holding hands.

I didn't let go.

And neither did he.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: yay! They totally like each other! Be happy! And yeah this is the second time I was talking about 'Crazy Fanfictions':P I just found it ironic since this is a fanfic. Okay you get it(: and sorry this chapter is as short as fuck 

Okay sersly y'all need to vote or comment because I feel like I'm talking to myself. I don't want to sound more crazy than I really am so yeah.... :P

By the way, if you were wondering, all the characters that are made up, beside the parents, are actually people in my life. The characters Bryce and Amanda are actually really good friends of mine, and they are both Directioners :D their personalities are nothing like the ones in the book though, well some things are the same but I changed a lot. So yeah.. :D 

So;  

Vote/Comment/Share or  

Get killed by a grape >:D

Sorry that I'm so mentally insane.

Stay Sexy 

~Maddie