Chapter 21

~*~Louis POV ~*~

"Okay you can do this Louis. Breathe, calm down." I said to myself.

I thought it over long and hard, about how I was going to do this. I decided if we truly love each other, well know in the future and if so, we can tell Harry this was important to us, but for now, I have no idea.

I hated doing this, but after what Harry said, I thought it was for the best, so hopefully we won't get hurt later on.

I walked to her room, and hesitated knocking on the door. I stood there for about three minutes, going over what I was going to say for about the thousandth time. When I finally had the courage, I knocked.

"Who is it?" She sang.

"Louis," I barely muttered.

She was a little hesitant at first, but then she said, "Come in."

I slowly opened the door, closing my eyes in case seeing her would make me change my mind.

"Hey Louis." Her tone was a little sad, which I understand because I had been ignoring her since yesterday.

"Amanda, first off I want to say I'm sorry," I blurted out.

She had a confused face at first but then I could tell she understood.

"Are-are y-you..." She trailed, with her eyes getting watery.

"Manda I'm so sorry."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She spat, which I deserved completely.

I slowly walked over to her, and I put my hand on her arm. "Amanda."

"DON'T TOUCH ME EITHER! GET OUT."

"But let me explain-"

"I SAID GET OUT LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

I put up a fight no longer. With my head down, I exited the room. I shut the door, and when I did I heard violent sobs coming from the other end.

_____________

~*~ Amanda's POV ~*~

How could he do this to me? I really liked him, and I thought he felt the same. I didn't know what to do.

I sat there crying for awhile when I heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" The voice said, whom I believe was Harry.

I didn't answer, so he came in anyway. "Why are you crying?" I shrugged and looked in the direction of Louis room. I swear a slight smirk appeared on his face like he'd just accomplished something, but I shrugged it off."Ah I see. I'm sorry Manda."

I continued to cry and he came closer and put his arm around me. "If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'll be here. I promise." I nodded, because by saying something it would bring on more tears.

After Harry left, I took my drawing pad and went on the patio. I'm not a good drawer, but it keeps my mind off of things. When I had my mind all cleared, I heard a crying noise near me. I investigated a little and found the noise coming from Louis room. I peeked inside to find him on his bed, tears starting to form. Good, because he deserved to be sad.

My daze was interrupted when Bryce came on the patio. "Amanda?" He asked. I turned around, and saw a sympathetic look on his face. "Amanda I'm sorry. I hate to leave now when you are sad but-"

"Wait, you're leaving?!" I asked, shocked."

"Yeah I told you last week that today was my last day and I was going home." I kept a confused face but nodded my head.

"Oh yeah I-I forgot that."

"I hate to leave but I got to, ya know? I still have my family home and everything else."

I pulled him into a tight hug. "Okay, just remember to text and Skype whenever you can!" He nodded and turned away.

Great that's the second important person I lost today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HAII MY LOVELIES! SORRY IF YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW, BUT YA KNOW LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG RIGHT?

Sorry I haven't updated in like 3 million years but I have A LOT of family stuff going on with my parents and my grandparents and my uncle so it's been hectic! But I promise I didn't forget about you all :)

And by the way this has 1,600 reads?!?! Oh em ge I swear I love you all ;)

Okie;

Vote/Comment/Share/..... Get killed by a plum....

Stay Sexy

~Maddie