Chapter 10

Pickles :P

I love you all

Okay

Happy Birthday to Hazza

I hope you remembered

If not

I

Will

Beat

You

With

A

Catus

Okay

Onward with the story!

_________________________________

~*~ Amanda's POV ~*~

"Wait seriously?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yeah! She's actually coming tomorrow, so tidy up!" Dad said. I smiled, because even though I was only gone two days, I was already missing her.

"So, I'm really going to meet my mom?" Harry asked, a little teary.

My dad nodded, and Harry and I gave each other a hug. "I promise she's awesome," I assured.

"Oh and there is one other thing," Dad added.

"What?" Harry and I said simultaniously.

"She's bringing your friend Bryce and his girlfriend as well."

"Since when did Bryce get a girlfriend?" I asked myself. "Oh I bet it is someone from our school. I wonder who though? Angela? Jackie? Elli?" I kept on talking but then I realized all of the boys left me in the hallway talking to myself. I shrugged to myself and skipped back in my room.

_____________________________________

Today was the day my mom and Bryce were coming! I am super excited to see Bryce, and I'm also curious on who his girlfriend his. I wonder why he didn't call or text me about it. But I bet whoever she is she is perfect and she treats my best friend well. Or, I will kill her with a stick.

"Manda, c'mon! The sexy train is leaving!" I heard Louis yell from downstairs. I chuckled at his remark, and finished up my adorable outfit. Hey, I wanted to make a good impression on Bryce's girlfriend. I put my sparkley TOMS that, of course, Louis picked out for me, and I headed downstairs.

"Ready?" Dad asked. I think he was nervous because he was sighing a lot and shaking a bit. Well, who can blame him. He is meeting his girlfriend that he had almost 17 years ago that he got pregnant with twins and left.

"Yup!" I said popping the 'P'.

On the way there, Louis and Harry kept on singing songs from British musicals that I didn't know. Louis also tried to 'seduce' me with his face, but that didn't work out too well.

When we got to the airport, I could tell all the boys were a little jumpy, including Louis. And when I say jumpy I literally mean he was jumping to the place where we were going to meet them. Oh, that boy is cray cray.

Just then, I saw my mom, walking in a crowd, looking around, similar to what I had done when I first arrived here. I waved my hand high in the air in hopes she would see. When I finally got her attention, she ran over to us. Dad was the first to give her a hug, and let me tell you, it was emotional. "I missed you so much. You haven't changed one bit." My dad said to my mom. They hugged a little longer, when Mom went over to Harry. A lot of tears we shed then, surprisingly most of them were coming from Harry,

"I missed you. I love you so much." My mom said to Harry.

After that emotional enounter, I asked, "Where's Bryce and his girlfriend?"

"Oh, they're coming, they're just taking a little bit of time," My mother replied. I nodded as I waited. My parents and Harry were catching up on the past 16 years they were seperated. Then, I saw Bryce and smiled at him as he saw me.

I also saw something that stunned my eyes. I think I almost fainted or something, because Louis asked, "Are you okay?"

"It's... it's Tiffany."

____________________________________________________

A/N: HAHA I LOVE TO TORTURE YOU GUYS WITH CLIFFHANGERS :D. LOLOL JUST KIDDING BUT IT'S FUN (:

And by the way I have over 200 read on this story?!? OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. AND DON'T THINK I DON'T. I WANT TO GIVE Y'ALL TEDDY BERZ. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :D SORRY IM ON A SUGAR RUSH

ANY WAY

HAPPY BIRHTDAY HARRY! WHO REMEMBERED?

I DID :O LOL :D

K

Vote/Comment/Share/............ get killed my a Tomato.............................

AND YES A TOMATO IS A FRUIT

Stay Sexy

~Maddie