Chapter 13

~*~ Amanda's POV ~*~

"Hu Mom," I said as she came downstairs.

"Hello. Did you recieve any new texts?" She asked worriedly. I sighed and shook my head. "This is getting too weird." I said.  My mom nodded and shook her hand through her hair. "Hey at least the boys get to come back later today!" My mom said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah I guess." The boys find out in about an soon if they made it or not, and I'm really hoping they make it. I've been texting Louis to help him from worrying.

From: Louis the Tommo

I'm just really worried if I don't make it, we won't really be able to see eachother :(

-Louis

To: Louis the Tommo

I promise that will never happen! :) Even if you don't make it (but I know you will) we can still talk and see eachother I promise :) I can't loose my new best friend

-Manda

From: Louis the Tommo

YAY! :D

they're calling us up! Wish us luck :)

-Louis

I said my goodbye and waited for him to respond to see if they made it. I knew it wouldn't take too long but it seemed like it did. I waited in the living room with my parents and also Bryce and Tiffany but they didn't seem to care as much. Ever since Bryce got here he's been acting not like himself. Like hanging out with Tiffany is better than me, when we've been best friends for years.

Just then I heard my ringtone on my phone go off and I saw I got a text from Louis.

From: Louis the Tommo

Neither of us made it :'( through

-Louis

I saw the text and my heart broke. "They didn't make it." I said to the rest of the family. But then, I heard my phone go off again.

From: Louis the Tommo

Wait, they're calling both Harry and I up again

-Louis

I was confused on why they would call both of them up but I texted him back and waited for him to reply again.

From: Louis the Tommo

Oh my gosh! Both Harry and I got put into a group with three other lads! Can you belive it? AHH I can't believe it!

-Louis

I stood up from my spot and started to scream. "HARRYANDLOUISJUSTGOTPUTINAGROUPWITHTHREEOTHERGUYSSOTHEYARENOWABAND!"

My parents looked at me with a confused look. "Okay can you say that a little slower please?"

I took a deep breath and slowed down. "Okay, Harry and Louis just got put in a group with three other guys so now they are now in a band!"

"Woah that's great!" my dad said. I nodded and texted Louis back.

To: Louis the Tommo

That's great! Are they all staying over tonight?

-Manda

From: Louis the Tommo

Oh yeah Harry forgot to ask. Can you ask them? :)

-Louis xx

"Hey Dad Harry and Louis were wondering if the rest of the guys can come over for the weekend until they have to go back.

He sighed and thought for a moment. "Yeah tell them they can but they better be good." I smiled and texted him back,

To: Louis the Tommo

Yep he said it was fine! I can't wait to see you!

-Manda

From: Louis the Tommo

Can't wait to see you either :) We'll be there in about an hour and a half because the rest of the boys still have to pack and get their stuff.

-Louis

To: Louis the Tommo

See you soon!! :)

-Manda

~*~ Niall's POV ~*~

My heart was beating at a thousand times a minute waiting to see if I made it through Boot Camp. I heard name after name be called, hoping to hear mine, Niall Horan. They called all the names that went through, and I wasn't one of them. As I got off stage I cried, I was so dissapointed.

I stood there for a few moments, until I heard my name, and four other lad's names to be called back on stage. I was very curious on why they wanted us back on, and by the looks of the other few guys, they were too.

"We've decided to put you through as a group," Simon said. All five of us boys did a big group hug, and we started to jump up and down. We got off stage and started to talk. We introduced ourselves, and told where each one was from and about our family. I was the total oddball because I was the only one from Ireland, the only one with a brother and only one without a sister, and I was the only one left-handed. Cool.

"We can all stay at my house for the weekend until we have to come back and since we aren't at the house yet," Harry volunteered, and each of us nodded our heads. I looked over at Louis to see he was texting somebody, probably his girlfriend or something because he kept on blushing and smiling whenever he got a new text.

"Okay sounds good! Let's pack!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HELLO MY LOVELIES! Double update again! Woohoo! :D Okay I love you all! How are you liking the story so far? OKIE I LOVE YOU ALL!

So:

Vote/Comment./Share/.......... get killed by a Coconut

Stay Sexy

~Maddie