Part 1: Intro/Prologue

The episode, and/or movie, opens on a panning shot of some test tubes, ending on one with a two-tailed fox, hedgehog, and echidna hybrid mobian inside. We then hear the Iconic Laugh of Doctor Eggman as he looks at the Test tube.
Doctor Eggman: (Overconfident) After all these years, finally, I can DESTROY that blue pest and his meddlesome friends, once and for all~!!!
Orbot and Cubot look at Eggman as the camera pans back to a shot of the test tube with the Mobian inside.
Doctor Eggman: (Confident and Cocky) It's only a mere matter of time~!
Cubot: VERY WELL PUT BOSS~!!!
Eggman turns to look at Cubot.
Eggman: (Cocky) Of course, it was!!!
Eggman begins walking away, laughing once again as Orbot and Cubot follow close behind him, very nervously. Right as Eggman the door closes the camera pans back to the Mobian Hybrid in the test tube. The Camera cuts closer to their face as the Mobian's eyes as they open, revealing the Iconic, Amazonite-Emerald Green eyes of Sonic as they look around, seeing a screen nearby that shows Eggman killing other people in a very cheap animation style. The Hybrid, Project SNT, not wanting to stick around any longer, suddenly curls into a ball and begins to spin rapidly before breaking out of the Test tube and running to a nearby window as the alarms begin to sound. The Hybrid then leaps through the window and grabs onto a Zip line before riding it down before landing on the ground below and running away as fast as she seemingly can. The scene cuts to black as the sound of an alarm is heard before, suddenly the scene cuts to white as a flashing blue blur goes across the screen as we see a flash of blue with the Logo of "Sonic Team" on it before we also see the Sega logo and then the Intro to Sonic Boom as it plays. Afterward the camera returns as we see the title of the movie, and/or episode, appear on a diorama of the Scene with SNT, and another Knuckles looking at Shadow and a Female Bat Mobian.

SNT BOOM.