Part 2: A New Friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Title of the Movie, and/or episode, disappears with the still scene as a scene of a blue sky appears in its place before it pans down into the Jungle. A scene of Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends: Amy Rose the Hedgehog, Tails the Fox, Knuckles the Red Echidna, and Sticks the Brown Badger can be seen as they begin to look around for either something, or someone. Knuckles would effortlessly lift a humungous boulder, revealing a Cave system behind it, sighing as he puts the Boulder off to the side, seeming confused.
Knuckles the Red Echidna: So, can someone remind me, again, as to WHAT we're looking for exactly?
Amy sighs as she turns to look at Knuckles, somewhat angrily.
Amy Rose: Knuckles, we've told you a thousand times, we're looking for signs of doctor Eggman's new lab.
Everyone except for Knuckles would sigh, Knuckles looking around tiredly.
Knuckles: Well, we've been looking for hours now and there's absolutely no signs of Eggman any-...
The sound of approaching footsteps suddenly starts coming from the Cave that Knuckles had just found can be heard by the group as Knuckles, and the rest of his friends, turn to look at the Cave, shocked and confused.
Knuckles: -where...?!
Sonic and his friends see a Hybrid, the same one from the opening scene that we all saw, running out into the open, only to stop and look at the group before beginning to bolt in the opposite direction at surprisingly fast speeds, Knuckles looking shocked before his face turns calm, yet still shocked.
Knuckles: Never mind...

Everyone begins chasing after the Hybrid Girl as she runs through the forest, swinging on Vines and Leaping on the Canopies of some smaller trees as she desperately tries to escape from Sonic and his friends, whom she doesn't even know yet. Sonic looks up into the Tree's as he starts gaining on the Hybrid Girl.
Sonic the Hedgehog: HEY! WHOEVER YOU ARE, JUST STOP RUNNING SO WE CAN TALK, OK!!!???
The Hybrid Girl doesn't listen and just keeps on running, swinging, and leaping. Before long, The Hybrid Girl leaps up to a nearby mountain ledge as the two tails behind her spin around, allowing her to fly for a bit up towards it. Then, the Hybrid Girl climbs onto to it as Sticks blocks the way, calmly, causing the Hybrid Girl to slowly back up as Sticks approaches her.
Sticks the Badger: Look, we just wanna-...
Before Sticks can finish, SNT starts slipping, Sticks and SNT becoming fearful and worried.
The Hybrid Girl: W-WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!!!
Sticks: OH CRUD!!!
Sticks runs to the ledge as the Hybrid Girl falls, Sonic looking up as the Hybrid Girl begins to fall. Sonic quickly notices, runs up to, and leaps onto a nearby yellow mushroom and fly up towards the Hybrid Girl. Sonic, quickly, grabs onto the Hybrid Girl as he goes towards the Mountain's side, Calmly and Focused.

Sonic: Hold on tight!
Sonic lands onto the side of the mountain before leaping toward the ground, still holding the Hybrid Girl in his arms as he does both with astounding ease, and without a scratch on himself, nor the Hybrid Girl. Sonic looks at the Hybrid Girl and, confused, calm, and concerned; quickly begins to examine her, making sure that she's uninjured.
Sonic: Are you alright~?
The Hybrid Girl begins to struggle and squirm around in Sonic's arms, panicked and frantic as she tries to escape his grasp.
The Hybrid Girl: Y-YES, I-I-I'M FINE!!! NOW CAN YOU P-PLEASE LET GO O-O-OF ME???!!!
The rest of Sonic's friends calmly approach the Hybrid Girl, but also keep their distance as Sonic gently puts her down, Calmly, and Calmingly.
Tails the Fox: Listen, I know you don't have any reason to trust us... and we don't blame you. But you can trust us when we say that we're not going to hurt you.
The Hybrid Girl begins to calm down as Knuckles kneels down, looking her in the eyes, very Calmly.
Knuckles: Exactly. I may be incredibly strong, but I have no plans on hurting you unless you're a Badnik.

The Hybrid: W-What's a Badnik...?
Sticks: Heh... we'll explain later, ok?
The Hybrid girl nods, still a little shaken as Sonic, calmly, puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
Sonic: Come on, how about you come stay with us until we can find you a place to live~?
The Hybrid girl nods her head, trusting the people around her.
The Hybrid: O-Ok...
Amy smiles and gives the Hybrid girl a gentle hug, calmingly, making the Hybrid Girl blush slightly as she hugs back.
Amy: If it makes you feel better, I can definitely carry you there~.
The Hybrid: N-No thanks, I'd rather not get carried~!
Amy Smiles in a caring and calming way.
Amy: Alright, If you say so~!
The Hybrid Girl smiles slightly, still a bit scared as she follows Team Sonic through the jungle.