Part 5: Sibling Situation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scene slowly returns on a familiar one of Sonic and his Friends looking around in the jungle, this time at night, only for SNT to motion for them all to follow her through the Cave that Knuckles had found before, confident and, for some unknown reason, happy as she does so.
SNT: Come on; It's this way gang~!
The members of Team Sonic all smile and nod before starting to follow SNT through the Cave she'd ran through before. Eventually, they all step out of the cave, and into a clearing and seeing a, very surprisingly, seemingly abandoned Eggman Lab. Sonic looks at it, Confused and Concerned, yet Confident before looking at SNT with that same expression.
Sonic: Um... SNT, are you sure this is the right place?
SNT looks back at Sonic and Nods, confident and, still for some unknown reason, happy as she does so.
SNT: Yes, I'm sure; this is definitely the place that I ran from~!
Amy looks at SNT, concerned, yet confident and ready.
Amy: If you insist~...
Amy leaps up to the ledge near the entrance to the lab while Sticks climbs up a Vine, Knuckles Climbs in through the way SNT came out, and Sonic, Tails, and SNT fly in with Knuckles. SNT then uses Tails' hacking device to open the door for Amy and Sticks, confident and happy, yet also just slightly concerned.

SNT: Well, welcome to the place I was born~!
Team Sonic looks around calmly, seeming a bit saddened by the sights, all of them concerned as they look around.
Sticks: Sheesh... you were born HERE SNT?
SNT looks at Sticks and Nods, pointing at the Cryotube that seems like it was broken open from the Inside, concerned, but confident.
SNT: Yeah... right in that Cryotube over there~!
Knuckles looks and See's the Master Emerald on a podium linked up to 6 Cryo-tubes, one of which is the one that SNT was in, Calmness in his voice as he turns to look back at SNT.
Knuckles: Well, I found the source of your Power SNT.
SNT looks at Knuckles, confused.
SNT: What is it?
Knuckles points his punching-glove-like gloved hand at the Master Emerald, Which SNT looks at curiously.
Knuckles: The Master Emerald of Angel Island, my home Island, and a source of great, unimaginable, power. I was wondering where Eggman was Hiding it.

SNT looks at the Master Emerald in awe and wonder as Tails sees a cryotube with an Echidna inside that looks an awful lot like Knuckles, causing him, Tails, to become Quickly Concerned.
Tails: Um, guys?
The members of Team Sonic all look at Tails as he points to the 5 other Cryo-tubes, which Team Sonic, and SNT, all look at.
Tails: It seems like SNT wasn't supposed to be the only one of her kind that was a Hybrid.
SNT turns to the main computer, which links all 6 of the Cryotubes and uses Tails hacking device on it, before accessing the Mental-Array before cracking her Knuckles and her neck, getting ready to type in some words and phrases, as well as their meanings as the rest of Team Sonic look at her, suddenly becoming very concerned.
Tails: Um, SNT, what are you doing?!
SNT looks at Tails as she gets her hands over the Keyboard.
SNT: I'm going to help my Siblings like you all helped me...
Sonic: Are you SURE that's a good Idea, SNT?
SNT smiles as she looks at the rest of Team Sonic; along with Tails, whom she was already looking at; and Nods, confident and happy.
SNT: Of course, they ARE my siblings after all~!
SNT starts typing in the definitions of Friend; Friendship; Static Electricity; Electricity; Electro-kinesis; Home; Outfit; Family; Sibling; Gun; G.U.N; Thief; Sonic the Hedgehog; Shadow the Hedgehog; Knuckles the Red Echidna; Amy Rose; Sticks the Badger; Miles 'Tails' Prower; Dr. Eggman; Chilidogs; Happiness; Job; Name; Fire; SNT the Hybrid; Hybrid; Ultimate Lifeform, specifically Shadow's Definition of ultimate lifeform; Badnik; Hand Shake; Hug; Happy; Sad; Confused; Good; Evil; Neutral; Dizzy; Fight; Past; Present; Future; Emotions; and, of course, SPECIAL; all at a rapid pace.

SNT then hits enter, causing the computer to start, completely, uploading the information to the minds of 5/6 of the Hybrids; except for SNT, obviously; before abruptly, shutting off, the 5th one it went to not getting Shadow, Sonic, Sticks, Tails, SNT, Knuckles, or Amy, Team Sonic, minus Knuckles but Including SNT, all looking at the Computer in Concern, but all being concerned.
Team Sonic (SNT, Tails, Sonic, Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles): What the-?!
Knuckles looks at the Cryo-bed with the Hybrid that looks like him and, both slowly and cautiously, begins to approach it. When Knuckles looks at the Other him, it's eyes suddenly open widely, revealing burning, fire-like, orange eyes as the other 5 Hybrids, each in their respective Cryo-beds all, wake up, one after another as SNT looks at the Cryo-beds, worriedly.
SNT: Maybe I should've taken all of your advice...
Sonic Looks at SNT in, what he attempts to be, a reassuring way, but clearly very nervous.
Sonic: Maybe it's fine...?
All of the 5 Hybrids in their Cryo-beds as they all, simultaneously, escape their Cryotubes and Scatter in Different Directions, one being a Jackal, a Cybernetic Right Hand and Lower arm, a completely cybernetic Right Hand and complete arm, and 2 cybernetic lower legs; one a Wolf with an odd mask; The Knuckles Look-Alike with Tribe-like Markings and different colored Gloves, A female white bat wearing a black, white, and Pink Zero-Suit, and another Jackal wearing a Mask with an odd pink-ish ruby-reddish ruby-like gem in his chest. The first 2 Hybrids, suddenly, both run off in the SAME direction, followed by the other Jackal and the Female Bat both running in separate directions as Team Sonic all watch, Concerned and Shocked.
Sticks: GREAT MOBIUS!!!
The only one that doesn't run is the Other Knuckles with Orange eyes, who, instead of running, Lifts Knuckles up by the neck and pins him to the wall; angry, yet also calm; as the rest of Team Sonic all getting into a battle-ready Stance.
The Other Knuckles: Who are you, fellow echidna?
Knuckles struggles against the other Knuckles' grip, calm, and yet, also fear, in his eyes.