Part 7: Double Trouble Rematch + The New Flaming Knuckles

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene returns to one of Badgerville as Sticks, SNT, and Flaming Knuckles all come out of the farmer's super-market with baskets full of water bottles, fruits, vegetables, and some basic supplies as Flaming Knuckles looks at Sticks, Calm and Confused.
Flaming Knuckles: So, these supplies are the Groceries that the rest of our team wanted us to retrieve through the use of currency bartering at this farmer's super-market?
Sticks: (Casually) Pretty much Flaming Knuckles~!
Flaming Knuckles looks down at the bag of groceries and smiles calmly.
Flaming Knuckles: Understood~!
SNT, Sticks, and Flaming Knuckles all Smile for a few seconds before, suddenly, something sends them both flying into a nearby tree. Sticks quickly catching their baskets before they fall onto the ground.
SNT: (Shocked) OW!!!
Flaming Knuckles and SNT both Get up as Flaming Knuckles looks around angrily.
Flaming Knuckles: (Angered) WHO DARES DISTURB OUR GROCERY RETRIEVAL???!!!
Flaming Knuckles and SNT both look at a nearby lamppost as The White Bat from before, Rouge, lands on it with a cocky and calm smile.
Rouge the Bat: So, you're the ones he calls SNT.
Rouge turns and looks at Flaming Knuckles.

Rouge the Bat: And you're the famous Knuckles, aren't you~?
Flaming Knuckles summons a fireball in in his hand, pure rage and focus filling his eyes.
SNT: (Annoyed) His name is flaming Knuckles!
Flaming Knuckles: DISHONORABLE BAT!!! YOU DARE MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME, MY FRIEND, AND MY SIBLING AFTER ATTACKING US AND MAKING US NEARLY DROP THE GROCERIES WERE TOLD TO RETRIEVE!!!???
SNT places a hand on Flaming Knuckles' shoulder, calming him down a good bit before looking at Rouge, confused.
SNT: Who are you? And who's that "he" that you're talking about?!
Rouge lets out a laugh as she lands on the ground in front of SNT and Flaming Knuckles, behind Sticks, cockiness in her tone and expression as she does so.
Rouge: I'm Rouge the Bat~! And the "he" I'm talking about? Oh, he's just the Ultimate Lifeform himself~!

Flaming Knuckles lets out a confident laugh before suddenly receiving a round house kick to the back of the head from Shadow, who Chaos Control's next to Rouge calmly, and smiles with a cocky attitude.
Shadow The Hedgehog: Well, hello again, SNT. I see you've met my new comrade.
SNT groans in annoyance as she looks at Shadow.
SNT: I thought I kicked your sorry butt already, why are you back?!
Shadow chuckles confidently as he takes up a battle-ready Stance with Rouge.
Shadow: I just figured we could have a REMATCH!
Shadow suddenly lunges at SNT as she blocks his sudden attack, the two of them flying back, trading blows once again as Flaming Knuckles starts rapidly punching at rouge angrily, attempting to hit her as she simply dodges his attacks.
Flaming Knuckles: WHY WON'T YOU JUST STAND STILL AND FACE ME???!!!
Rouge Catches one of Flaming Knuckles' fists, holding it in place as she smiles very confidently.
Rouge: What would you do if I didn't~?
Rouge throws a punch at Flaming Knuckles, but Flaming Knuckles just catches her fist with his hand and starts to crush it, making her wince in incredible pain.

Rouge: OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!!!
Flaming Knuckles spins and throws Rouge into the Same Tree that Shadow blasted him and SNT into, calmly and angrily.
Flaming Knuckles: I would simply do that, and rip your hand off in the process, Bat.
The Scene Cuts to SNT and Shadow as they continue with their rematch, continuing to trade blow, after blow, after blow, after blow with one another as they keep trying to land a hit on one another to no avail before, just like before, landing a hit on one another, sending each other flying backwards before landing and huffing and puffing, Shadow smiles in a Confident and Cocky manner as he does so.
Shadow: I'll admit, you're a surprisingly formidable opponent to face, more-so than last time even. But I think it's time to-.
SNT: (VERY Confused) Wait what the chaos is that?
Shadow lets out a VERY confident and cocky laugh.
Shadow: What makes you think I'd fall for-~...?!
SNT: (Even MORE Confused) No, SERIOUSLY, what IS that?!
Shadow, confused, turns to see what SNT is looking at, only to get hit by Rouge, who Flaming Knuckles sent flying, and Flying into a Tree with her.
Rouge and Shadow: (In Pain) Ow...