𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Okay so this is my first book so please don't expect everything to be perfect, I'm still learning things but I'll try my best to make this book enjoyable and everything spelled right! Feel free to comment if you see anything wrong so I can go and fix it, please no hate comments though <3 

Also this chapter will be written in italics since it's from Oliver's past! It will not be like this every chapter so do not worry. That's really all, hope you like the first chapter! (Be aware that it's a lot) :) 

 That's really all, hope you like the first chapter! (Be aware that it's a lot) :) 

𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑  ( 8 years old )

Screaming. 

It's all I could here.

Why?

Why?

Why, why, why, Why WHY, WHY?

The shadows crawl up my legs, itching everywhere.

They laugh, so horrifying, they won't stop. 

They won't go away.

Please help, Please someone.

Momma, Pa, please don't die!

My eyes burst open, I scream into the sea of the night. Footsteps pound on the ground as they get closer to my door. Momma bursts into the room, Pa close behind.

"Oh, oh my baby, sweetie it's alight I'm right here you're okay." She hugs me so tightly, but I'm to out of it to care. 

"M-momma, y-you were gone! Then the scary things came again. They tried to get me!" She looks at me with such sorrow in her eyes, I never know what she feels at this time. I turn my attention towards Pa. He stands behind momma, staring straight at me with a blank look on his face.

"P-pa? Are you okay?" With my words, he snaps out of whatever trance he was in and walks towards me. He leans down and hugs me with momma, kissing my head telling me it's alight and to try and go back to sleep. I lay back down and after awhile, my parents get up to go back to bed.

*Giggles* 

I look up. Who just giggled? I turn my head side to side looking to see if someone was in the room. When I see nothing, I just assume I imagined it and lay back down.

*Giggles*

I look up again, this time I see a small girl sitting on my dresser. She swings her tiny legs up and down, back and forth. She had little pigtails with her rosy-blonde hair, she wore a cute little flower dress that looked so comfy. As I looked closer, I saw her face. Her eyes were closed, but not because she closed them herself, they were stitched together. She had a long cut straight through both her eyes and across her nose.