𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

So sorry for the chapter delay! I've been pretty busy but I'm finally on break, thank god! Anyways please remember I'm new to writing so this won't be the best work you've ever read. :) In this book there is also of course ghosts, they'll be treated like real people by the main character and you may forget at times that they are not alive! Hopefully it doesn't bother you but if you think it will or you don't like a hint of supernatural, you have been warned about it!

 :) In this book there is also of course ghosts, they'll be treated like real people by the main character and you may forget at times that they are not alive! Hopefully it doesn't bother you but if you think it will or you don't like a hint of su...

10 years later

 Sitting in the old ass wooden chair, I hear the timer go off from the over, must be the muffins!

"Oli. please could you get those for me dear", Miss Carnes, the bakery owner, yells from the counter.

"Yeah of course!" I say ever so excited.

I mean who doesn't love baking? Best thing in the world if you ask me, I don't know what I'd do without it. I pull on my oven gloves and open the oven door. Suddenly the  most delicious, mouth watering scent of muffins hit my nose with full force. 

"Damn I can't taste or smell but even I can tell those are gonna be amazing!" 

I roll my eyes and say, "Well of course they do Lily, me and Miss Carnes made them." 

She starts laughing hysterically, she has the weirdest sense of humor I swear. What was even funny? I bet your wondering why she's still here, well duh didn't I tell you we were best friends, damn right and we always will be. After my parents died, me and Sam went to go live with my uncle. Sam is still, unsurprisingly, the worst brother ever and hates my guts. Thankfully he's in college now and moved out as soon as he hit that number 18. I'm actually dreading going home because he's coming back to visit for break. Yeah right he just needs a place to stay for free, I doubt we'll see him that much after tonight.

"Hey jackass look whose here!" Lily yells at me, pointing to the back door. I turn to see rotten Ronny, yes that's what we call him because he's the most annoying ghost I've probably ever meet in my whole entire 17, almost 18, years of living.

"Well hello there Oliver, I see your at the bakery, per usual" he says with a smirk.

"Yes I see your finally using your brain Ronny, what do you need?"

"Hmmm well I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and also do this" his smirk grows bigger as he reaches over and grabs some flour, then raises his arm ready to throw. This little shit. Next thing you know, both me and rotten Ronny are on the floor, both covered in flour, wrestling while Lily barks in laughter. 

"I see you haven't changed a bit Ronny" I say with a vein about to burst through my forehead.

"And I see your still the same with your snotty little comebacks for me little Oli!"

"Hey! I'm not that small..."

"Whatever you say Oli boo" he smiles.

"Oh shut it that was the one and only time you scared me with your stupid ass booing" I sneered but laughed.