𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Longest chapter so far! Trying to give you guys more in one since I'm so bad at updating and don't have a set schedule. Pretty wholesome chapter! Baby Oli has some fun quality time w his future husbands ;) Also I changed my user just wanted to tell so there wasn't any confusion! As always, thank you for reading x

 Pretty wholesome chapter! Baby Oli has some fun quality time w his future husbands ;) Also I changed my user just wanted to tell so there wasn't any confusion! As always, thank you for reading x

We are currently driving to this furniture place that apparently all the boys had gone to when they first moved in. This morning was quite chaotic since apparently Logan had refused to leave his room, and this argument is the thing that had happened to wake me up before anyone else could this morning.

~Morning- 9am~

I was perfectly comfortable in the safety of my blankets which were used in place of my not yet bought comforter. Last night I had slept like a baby but now I've been awak-

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM YOU STUPID BITCH"

Well yeah that's what woke me. Rubbing my eyes, I stand up to head over to the bathroom. Opening my door slowly, I meet face to face with Leo who stares at me like a deer caught in headlights.

"Ah- Seems you are already up Oli. Sorry about the noise, I just came to get you to remind you about our shopping trip today. Of course only if you're still up for it that is- no pressure if you're not."

I just stare blankly at him, still tired and half asleep.

"U-uh yeah of course just let me get ready, are we leaving at a certain time?" I ask him.

Suddenly a glass vase is thrown across the hall, I only catch a glimpse of it since the tall man in front of me is blocking up most of my view. The crash and shattering of the vase is heard, startling me even though I knew it was inevitably going to happen.

Somehow, Leo seems unfazed and carry's on with the conversation like this was a normal day for him, which it probably was.

"Well as you just heard and you will realize soon, is that in this house we can't really keep a time schedule when going out" Leo chuckles and continues on, "So take your time, now if you'll excuse me I need to go take care of one of the grumpy pants in this house who seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" He smiles. We share a quick nod as a word of goodbye and he turns to leave as I go to collect my clothing for today, reminding me that I was currently wearing Mr. Grumpy-pants sweatshirt. I'm sure Leo didn't notice.

~Flashback over~

Arriving at the furniture place, I realize this may have been a bad idea. I generally hate going out in crowded public places, and even though it may not be the store specifically, it's in a strip mall and the parking lot is jam packed. There were also a lot of black fancy cars here which surprised me, and they all got out of the vehicles at the same time as me and the boys did. I looked at all of them and they didn't seem bothered by it so I brushed it off. Heading in, to my relief there weren't a lot of people in here and the store was ginormous. Reminded me of- oh wait it is Ikea nevermind.