𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Already broke my promise to update every week, very sorry just have not been feeling the greatest but I'm better now <3 500 views! I'm very grateful for anyone who reads, please enjoy the chapter :)

By the time the plane landed, Oli was still sound asleep in my arms with the occasional whimper. Not wanting to wake him, I pick him up in my arms and carry him off the private plane. I myself was quite wealthy, but this plane belonged to the Millers. 

The Millers Butler, or Matteo, leads me and sleeping beauty to the car. I carefully put Oli in the backseat, checking to make sure he had not awoken, before shutting the door softly. I look at my surroundings and spot a suspicious man in all black with his face covered. I already know Matteo notices him to because we're looking in the same direction.

"Matteo" I pause till he looks over at me, "Do me and favor and take care of that thing before we leave, I'd do it myself but I do not want to frighten Oli if he wakes up and is all alone."

Matteo gives a curt nod before turning and walking off into the direction of the suspicious man. The man obviously realizes what was happening and makes a run for it.

Loosing interest, I walk to the opposite side and open the back seat once again. As I get comfortable in my seat, I hear another short whimper from the small boy. I softly grab his head and lay it in my lap, I take my hand and glide my fingers through his rough hair that I assume hasn't been showered in days.

I'll fix that. As soon as I get home, I will- no we will shower and pamper him with affection that he's never seen before. Such a beautiful soul deserves such treatment, such love, such kindness. I read his file, I know what he's been through. And I know there's more. 

A mere file cannot simplify ones real pain and struggles. I do not believe in such nonsense because trauma cannot be simplified in just that. I want to get to know this boy, I want to cherish him and show him his worth. 

This is not just my attraction speaking, no even if there was no attraction at all, I'd still feel the same. His cute face and button nose is just a bonus to me. A relationship would be like winning the lottery.

But I've learned before and I know he'll need time. Everyone did because that's apart of life. Time and patience on my side is key to the healthy relationship I'm reaching for. So weather it takes weeks, months, or even years, I'll wait till he's ready. And when he is, I'll be right there by his side still, supporting him in his ups and downs. And I know for certain the others will do the same.

 And I know for certain the others will do the same