𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Finally updated and there's more on the way! Feel free to comment and please enjoy the read. As always, hope your having a great day/night! :)

 As always, hope your having a great day/night! :)

Warning: Mentions of past abuse and non-con 

 (Please skip this scene if you are uncomfortable)

The hand on my shoulder. The very one I trusted.

Warm.Kind.

Everything is never what it seems.

~

"Oli come sit in my lap" he demands. I crawl on all fours to where he sits, the rug burning and scraping my knees as I go.

He pets my hair and grabs my hand, leading me up and onto his lap, my bare body touching his clothes.

"Oh Oli, I adore you so much" He pets my hair.

I shiver at the touch of his cold hands, the very ones I trusted. Warm. Kind.

I go into my own world to try and ignore my problems. I try to remember my childhood days. Filled with happiness and laughter.

"Are you ignoring me boy?" Tensing, I open my eyes and slowly look up to his dark ones.

He firsts my hair with the balls of his hand, forcing my body on the side of the couch next to him.

I look up with tears in my eyes, only to see Sam standing there in the doorway.

"The fuck you lookin at Sam? You wanna join? Be my guest."

Rolling his eyes, Sam starts to walk back to his room, bringing tears to my eyes. "NO SAMMY PLE-" My head's slammed into the arm rest, the sound of my nose cracking, his deep breath, and my sobs are the only things making noise in the room.

"Ple-Please no not again" I sob. The sounds of a belt unbuckling fills the torcheres room, making me sob harder.

"Oh shut your mouth whore you know you enjoy this." He says. All I can do is sob louder, knowing fighting back will only make things worse. Suddenly I feel unwanted skin pushed to my lips. "You know what to do boy." He states. I take one hand and wipe my nose. 'He's drunk, he doesn't mean to do this' I repeat over and over as it slides into my mouth. He pushes the tip all the way till there's nothing more. He grabs a fist full of my hair and starts to slam his small dick into the back of my throat over and over again. "He's drunk" I repeat. I accidentally scrape my teeth over his penis, causing him to sneer and pull out. I catch my breath while sobbing once again.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SLUT AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THIS RIGHT? FUCKING USELESS YOU'VE DONE IT NOW BOY." He grabs his belt and I attempt to stand. To run away from the unavoidable torcher.

But I'm too small. I'm too slow. I'm nothing.

He beats and he strikes over and over. My cries are left to deaf ears as he doesn't show any mercy. Once he's had enough as I bleed and whimper on the ground. He slams his small dick into me and I can do nothing but lay helplessly as he abuses me without remorse. Stop...please stop.