𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Do you really need to go? Please Leo, stay home we can just have sex all day!" Danny whined

"Do you really need to go? Please Leo, stay home we can just have sex all day!" Danny whined. God this boy only ever thinks about sex.

"No Danny, you know just as before I have to go with Josie and Tom when we get a new person." I explained strictly. All the boys we're on the couch watching the interaction between me and Danny. 

"Danny just let him go, I can't wait to meet the new boy and the more you stall Leo the longer I have to wait." Rae whines. I think we're all excited to meet the new boy named Oliver. I'm the only one who saw the folder and let me just say he's the cutest thing I've ever seen. When I read his description I was quite surprised that such and innocent boy could be going through something so horrible. It's like he could never catch a break. I'm going to help him though, no, we all are going to help him I'm determined to do so. And maybe even get him to join...

A big kiss on the side of the face pulled me out of my thoughts. Looking over, Rae has a big grin on his face. I lean down and kiss him hungrily on the lips. "Heyy what about me!" Danny playfully whines. I watch as Kai grabs his ass and pulls him into his lap, then attacks his face. Logan quickly moves to me and Rae, getting down on his knees as I continue my attack on Rae's lips. I guess we have some time left before I leave.

(Time Skip to Car)

After that little event with all the boys, I quickly got dressed into something new as my clothes from before had been stained, not that I cared. Now I was in the back of the car and Josie sat in the passenger seat with Tom driving. 

"Oh goodness Tom have you looked at the boys folder! I feel so sick just thinking of what it'd be like having to live though all this!" Josie sobs. I cannot judge because I had felt the exact way after reading it. 

"Honey, I am aware of the boys circumstances that's exactly why I have allowed him to stay with us as long as he needs, free of charge." Tom explains. Everyone, including me, has or had problems before. Some more severe than others but we all are healing and getting better. Now I'm the head of the house but there used to be a time where I was the youngest and newest member as well. I've grown so much from that time and found people who truly are there for me as I am in return.

"Josie, I'm positive that we can help him, you can count on me that I will do everything in my power to make sure this boy feels safe and loved in his new home." Josie nodded along to my statement and her sobs quieted down. 

After several long hours of driving once we got off the plane, we finally arrived at a small two story house which had belonged to Oliver's uncle. Josie knocked on the door alongside Tom and I stood behind them, not wanting to scare off the boy like I've done before with others in the past. As we walked in, my eyes went straight to Oliver. He was was so much cuter in person, so beautiful as if I touched him he'd shatter in pieces like glass. I was shocked to say the least. The boys will be delighted to have someone so cute in the house. He pouted when he heard that their game was over now since he'd be leaving but he quickly smiled again. That's when I took notice of his cute little dimples that made an appearance as he smiled, adding to his beauty. Josie then attacked him with a hug which seemed to leave him in shock for a few moments, then Josie had started introducing herself and Tom. Once Tom was done welcoming him, Oliver looked over at me and blushed, causing a smirk to form on my lips and I stepped forward.