❦4. Can't get any better than this❦

I'm in the kitchen making some breakfast and I think I'm failing awfully. Damon taught me how to make pancakes and I just suck at them. "Flip it now." Damon say as he sits at the counter reading one of Johnathan Gilbert's journal.

"How." I asked as I just stare at it with the spatula in my hand. One side is burning while the other is all white and gooey.

"What do you mean 'how' just slide the spatula underneath it and flip it." Damon place the book down and walks over to me as he takes the spatula and flips it himself. "See easy."

"Sorry....I just.."

"Don't, you've been in that tomb for over 100 years. Stefan and I will help you until you get it." I smile at my brothers words and he ruffles my hair.

"Stop it, Elena helped with my hair just morning." I swat his hand away and fix my hair. Actually Katherine helped me with my hair but, every since she got released from the tomb, she told me not to tell Damon that she's still her.

Katherine may be a bitch to everyone else, but she treats me as if I'm her little sister. As Damon try to touch my hair again I keep hitting his arm as Elena comes in putting on her coat. "Good morning, guys."

"Morning Lena." Damon finally stops as he looks at her suspiciously then rushes over and pushes her against the wall by the throat. "Damon!!"

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave." He says with a glare as he squeeze her neck.

"What is your problem?" She ask as she struggles to breath and I then notice Katherine's bracelet.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work."

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" She looks at me then I look to the ground as he releases her and Stefan rushes in.

"What the hell's going on here?"

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Stefan eyes widen as she rush upstairs and Damon goes behind her. "You have to admit, I'm getting pretty good at this." Katherine smirks and comes to fix my hair.

"Katherine can you stop impersonating Elena." We then here commotion upstairs. "Before that happens." We both head upstairs and see Stefan holding Elena by her neck tightly."

"Stefan, you're hurting me!" Elena cries out.

"Stop it, Katherine!"

"Stop what?" Stefan let's Elena go as they both glare at Katherine. "It's getting really easy being you."

"Sorry, she told me not to say anything...and you know that I hate dealing with other people problems. It makes me feel trapped in a box and makes me feel like I have to choose all the time and I hate choosing because it makes me feel like there's a right or wrong and I always want to choose right because I don't like people being mad at me if I choose wrong and it's like people are going to get upset with me either way because I'm switching sides and I don't want that at all and it's just..."

"Aurelia!!!" Damon and Stefan shout as my twin walk over to me and place his hands on my shoulders. I tend to do this talking thing where I talk fast and don't stop talking until someone stops me.

"It's okay, no one blames you for feeling this way just...if you think it's a life or death situation then you have to tell us. I know that Katherine acts differently with you, but she hates us and Elena." Stefan says as Katherine rolls her eyes.

"That's not entirely true, I love Lee Lee and I love you, Damon and Elena are the ones who I hate."

"What is she doing here?" Elena asked highly annoyed with Katherine's presences.