❦5. Thanks for being here❦

Stefan and I just got back home from school and I'm still not talking to him. He's tried to apologize multiple times but, I just don't want to hear an apology from him. I know that he's going to keep doing things his way and I don't want to hear it anymore.

As we walked in, Damon was talking to Katherine, who was still dressed as Elena. "What did papa witch and baby witch have to say?" Damon ask Stefan as he continues to look through journals.

Stefan is leaning against the door frame as he speaks. "Isn't she gone or dead yet?" He ask about Katherine and she looks at him and smirks, but it drops after he asked that. 

She becomes annoyed and sighs. "For the last time, I'm here to help. Can we skip the secrets, hmm?"

Stefan sighs and walks more into the he room. "Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power...They wouldn't need one."

Damon starts to think as he stares off into space. "Like the power you get from a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?"

"We just need to find it." As they think, I accidentally drop a book and they all look at me. I hate being in the spot light, makes me feel like I've done something wrong.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and Katherine smiles as she walks over to me and picks up the book.

"It's fine, how was school today?" I look over at Stefan and glare before looking back at her. "What did Stefan do?"

"He's ruining my love life." Damon looks up from his book and smirks. "Don't you even dare to saying anything about it." I point at Damon warningly and he winks. "I'm going change, Elena and the girls are waiting."

"Woah, waiting for what?" Katherine asked protectively.

"Well, Elena invited me to have a girls night at her house. Along with, Caroline and Bonnie."

Katherine roll her eyes at the sound of Elena name. She hates her guts and it's not very hard to tell, I wish that everyone would just get along and you know try to work together. "Be carful around them, they might be all nice and welcoming...but sooner or later they'll stab you in the back and watch happily."

"Um, that's a bit harsh..." I mumbled as Stefan then comes behind me and places his hands on my shoulders. "Release me."

He does as told and grabs his keys. "Come on, I'll drop you off." He goes for the door but I don't budge. "Oh come on Lia, I apologized more than I've ever did in my life."

"Until you actually try to understand that I will eventually get a boyfriend, I don't want anything to do with you." I look at Damon. "Can you please drop me off?"

Damon looks at Katherine, then at Stefan. "I would love to." He smiles and grabs his keys before heading out the door.

Of course Damon is loving the idea of leaving Stefan and Katherine alone with each other. It didn't even cross my mind, until I seen the way Damon looked at them. "Oh, wait." Katherine comes over to me and takes off my sweater. "There, now you look like a 21st century girl."

"No, put that that back on and stop taking fashion advice from Katherine." Stefan says as she takes the sweater from her and goes to place it back on me.

"Will you stop!" I yell at him and take my sweater from him and leaves out the house. I hate yelling and losing my temper but, once I get annoyed...there's no telling what I'll do.

Time Skip

Damon dropped me off at Gilbert residence and Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and I are in the kitchen. Damon told me not to trust Katherine the entire car ride here. I know that Katherine is a evil person but, she'll never do anything to physically or mentally hurt me.