❦7. I can't believe Klaus is here❦

𑁍Katherine POV𑁍

I'm still tied to a chair as Klaus/Alaric opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. I can't believe that Isobel lied and sold me out, we had a deal and that bitch crossed me. Well, I can't really be mad at her because Klaus does has a way of controlling vampires.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus/Alaric says as he shows the shirts to me. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

I take a deep breath and point my head towards the darker one. "The dark colors suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey." He says sarcastically as he places down the ugly plaid shirt and begin placing on the darker one as he speaks. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." I say honestly and truthfully as I sigh. I can't believe after 500 years...he caught me.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah." He cringed a bit and sighs. "Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right." He rolls his eyes. "Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." I mumble as he starts walking closer to me and touches my face. He's the only person that I show genuine fear to.

As he touch my face I jump to the feeling, as if a cold hand was about to jam itself into my heart. "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." I look up at him and he puts his hands on the armrests on my chair and looks me in the face.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything?" I look directly into his eyes as he begins to compel me. "Tell me."

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend?" I nod my head as I look away from him." He sighs as he stands up fully and crosses his arms. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know." I looked up at him. "You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

He takes and deep breath and nods as he thinks. "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please,  just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

He looks down at me with fake concern. "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before me. "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself." I look up at him with shock and fear as I take the knife and stab my thigh. "Now take it out." I slowly takes it out and my wound heals. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

I keep the look of shock and fear on my face as I roll my eyes and sighs. "Where are you going?"

He leans back down in front of me and places his hands back on my arm res once again. "I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger." He kisses me on the forehead. "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina." He place his finger on my chin, making me look up at him. "The fun is just beginning."  He was about to leave but he stops and turns to face. "Wait, you told me that the Salvatore's had a sister."