❦10. I will not let this be another Katherine situation❦

Once we go back home I led Jenna to the living room so she could get some time to think. Soon after we arrived Elena showed up and went straight to her. I could tell that Stefan was listening to them. He had tears in his eyes and I led him away so we could have a brother sister moment and pretty much all we did was hug. I missed him so much and I was happy to just be home and safe.

So now it's a little later, and I was drinking some coffee still dressed in my 60s fit, I really didn't have the energy to change. Would you have energy after being kidnapped and forced to a dinner where it became murderous? Exactly.

Elena closes a door to a nearby room where she let Jenna go and rest and she joins me and Stefan in the hall. "Is she gonna be okay?" I asked drinking my coffee, this stuff is really keeping me awake.

"She's in shock. I tried to tell her as much as I could, but I barely scratched the surface." Elena says to me and I nod understandably. It's a lot to take in, especially in one day.

"I'm so sorry, Elena. I hate this." My brother says as he steps closer to her, both of them sorta whispering.

"It's not your fault, Stefan." He scoffs and roll his eyes. "It's mine. Anyway...I have to go back to Elijah." She starts to walk away and me and Stefan look at each other and he goes after her.

"Wait, what? No, no!" As he starts to shut her down I start to try and get my brain cells working because obviously in one day I missed a really huge detail. Like when did Elijah get undaggered and when did he and Elena became close enough to even have a conversation.

"Stefan, I promised him that I would return. I can't break that promise." She tells him softly as she looks up at him and I start to think that maybe I'm evading their privacy.

"Oh." He takes a deep breath and nods understandably."

"I'll be okay." She whispers and smiles as she turns and goes to the front door but Damon and Andie are walking toward her.

"Damon!!!" I shout as I place my coffee down and run towards him and he hugs me back tightly. "I'm so happy to be home!" I don't care if I was away from my brothers for 5 minutes after being taken. I will always hug them as if it was years. You try being locked in a coffin for years without seeing your only family, it's torture.

Damon smiles and lets go as he looks at me. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I giggle because he sounds just like Katherine and I nod yes to let him know that I'm fine. "Good, now where do you think you're going?" He looks over at Elena.

"Back to Elijah." Elena tells him and she starts to walk past him but he vamp speeds in front of her.

"No." He tells her straight up and I roll my eyes. There goes controlling Damon.

"Get out of my way, Dam..." She starts but he grabs her arm.

"If you so much as try and take a step out of this house..." He glares down at her but Andie speaks up and I finally notice her. If I haven't already mentioned Andie which I'm pretty sure I did because of the whole murder/dinner party we had. She's Damon's toy/emotional support/ breakfast/lunch/supper/dinner/ snack/ super star news reporter girlfriend.

"Damon, easy." She mumbles as she looks at him a bit worried.

"Stay out of this, Andie." He tells her without even looking back at her.

Stefan sighs and looks up at him. "Let her go." And Elena looks up at him as if she won.

"Are you kidding me? We just got her back." Damon exclaimed as he continued to look at Elena and she smirks a bit.

Stefan then grabs his arm causing Damon to finally look at his arm then at Stefan. "You heard me. I said let her go." He takes Damon hand off her while she continues to smirk which sorta makes my blood boil. I don't know why but, it's sorta like watching and more innocent Katherine all over again.