1. Little female

Today hunting are not good because the rainy season are coming and now it raining nonstop. Suddenly,I heard a very energetic cry of a baby I tried to find it with my excellent tracking skill. but when I finally found the source of those loud cries I stunned, those horrible scenes before my I make my feet feeble. Beast Cor-corpse everywhere blood from those guys got mix with the rain make a small blood pond. But my attention was on the child—no a female child in the centre of the beast corpse who before I came still cries out loud but now looks at me with curiosity and smiling at me with her arms open!!!!! Yes ! She literally smiling at me and told me to hold her up !!!!! What's up with that smile little female??????? I'm not your father okay?!!! I'm a single beast with unfortunate fate.

——————————-

« you poke !!! I told you many time that forest's a fucking dangerous places why are you still out there with those shit-heads??!!! » those loud voice belongs to a middle aged man that now running with lightening speed toward a group of teenagers near the river. Those guys had the same thoughts ( we're not shit-heads, we're the brave beasts)but don't dare to argue with him.
« oh shit ! Bati you deal with them for me i gonna go for a run » she handed her preys to her friends and then run for her life
« kakanya !!! You poke stop right there » with a stick in his hand he run past those teenagers and glare at them. They saw those and prays in their heart ( boss come back alive don't leave us behinds ~~~)
« dad ! Why are you with those stick again ?! I don't even do anything bad this time and you wanna beat me to die!!!! » she tries to increase her speed while shouting at her dad who shout back at her with rage « you don't do anything bad ???? You just burn my whole base of herbs to ashes and then you fucking disappeared like nothing happened?!!!! You poke stop right there , I told you to stop »
« Dad !!! it's an accident , a freaking accident I don't even know those grasses are your herbs if I know I won't even let it near fire » she run to the forest and then look at her dad « dad , till next time,love you 😘 » she saluted him and run of with her beast form a beautiful white tigress with a pair of wings then roaring before her departure to the forest
« kakanya you better get your ass back home this evening or you gonna die by my hand for sure this time you hear me ?!!!» our kakanya's dad shout at his daughter with his fingers rubbing his head and take a deep deep breath « I know that she gonna turn me into a bald beast and die young since the first time I saw to naughty eyes but what can I do when she's my precious daughter. I'm the one who raised this awesome little female » he said those word with a proud face if there anyone near by they gonna say he has some mental problems because he mood changes so drastically. [Old man you're not a pregnant man ,are you?~~~~]

——————————-

« ahhhhhhh!!!!my skin skirt got destroyed again when I'm turning into my beast form ,what am I gonna wear now ?!!!! » kakanya turning into human form with no clothes on and complaining about her dumb head without even observe her surroundings because she had marked this territory as her own so any intruder would tries to avoid her especially those that weaker than her and for your information in this mountain no one even her chieftain aren't her match so she doesn't need any reasons to concern.
Kakanya walked naked!!! Yep she walks naked without a care of the world to her tree house and climbing with ease to her comfortable bed. Her every movement falls under two pairs of golden and silver eyes , the eyes of the beast that even her the brave warrior can't detect their presence or you can just say she doesn't even try to make sure that her surroundings is safe. But what can you do to the tired and laziest girl like kakanya.

———————-

At night time our sleepyhead finally woke up and decided to leave her bed with her clothes on this time don't worried. Her left hand has a basket made of veins , in the basket she has some stuffs such as hand made soap , shampoo, toothbrush and toothpastes ....... in her past life she's a soldier so she can't always bring those necessary things with her all the time so she learns to make them , now even though she got reborn in this primitive world she can make everything she need on her own she just need the ingredients that all. With those basket and a big bear skin she jumping to the ground. She organized her stuff in the tree near the water fall in front of her home and beginning to pale off her clothes on the spot again without observing her surroundings [tsk this reckless girl]
She lets her long wavering silver hair down to her beautiful butt and walking into the water fall , humming happily, splashing, swimming in the water for 15 minutes she brought her slim legs , slander waist to the water edge. She has her wet hair on the side of her neck which we can now saw the beauty plump breast that complimented with her beautiful small face , big purple eyes, small nose and those juicy red lips. With those even the moon goddess can't compare to her.
She grabbed her shampoo , soap and started to clean herself with the smile on her face. A few minutes later she dragged her body to the bear skin and start to wipe herself and one more skin to wipe her wet hair but then she smelled blood , and then she saw to pairs of eyes on her naked body. In a flash she turns into her beast form and hoping on those pairs of eyes that pretty much shocking when they she the female turning into her beast form and attacking them so they don't really have much time to counterattack and fall in her grips. Kakanya looks at those two strangers with cold eyes her level 4 beast aura gives chills to those beneath her , to her surprise those two just flinched with shock in their eyes no even submitted to her so now she knows those two are rank above her or just similar to her. She asked them without backing down with her cold and hast voice « who the fuck are you? Why are you in my territory? »
Those two winking at each other and start to introducing themselves « I'm jadet a level 6 wings wolf beast man this is my friend sima also a level 6 wings serpent beast man. We don't have any bad intentions to you we just gonna take a rest and move to ours destination but ....... umm » the beast man name jadet starting to mumbling about something. With her patient running out she sneered and said « you don't have any bad intentions??? You should look at your face before saying that you pervs !!!! » she shout on top of her lungs with rages « anyone with eyes can tell you're those pervs who like to stalking girls but your luck is running out because you pick the wrong girl you shit-heads » with those work she plunged her wings and turning back to human and in a flash those wings are in the in the neck of those two beasts.

Sorry guys this is my first time writing a story in English hope you all don't mind my lacking in any possible ways, enjoy 😉

#Lilacfragments