18. The heated night

Hunger awoke her from her deep slumber as the delicious smell reached her nose, her figure rose from the bed sniffing around while both of her beautiful eyes lazily close.
A low chuckle made her reluctantly opened her eyes and yawning softly, leaving the big guy forced his laughing down to his throat and that makes them cough violently.
Frowning at them she asked
< could you tried a little harder? Even a Cub 10m away can heard you suppressed laughter! > her sarcastic remarks doesn't match with her sluggish appearance at all and that Jadet burst out < hahaha. So-sorry my dear wife I just can't help it. Ah why are you so freaking cute?>
< you!> < hmm!> speechless yaya doesn't know what to say to this huge yet childish beasts
Seeing Yaya pouting like this Sima leaning down to kiss her while biting her softly < little one, do you want to eat  here or outside? Hmm?> his hoarse voice made her tremble
< l let's us eat outside. I'm not so sleepy anymore,haha > the girl run out of her tent with lightning speed , as if running from a dangerous place.
Both Sima and Jadet let out a Low chuckles and their eyes shine dangerously as they looked at each other.

1hour later
Yaya was brought back to the tent by Sima after she finished her meals. Yaya sitting obediently on her bed after she drank her medicine ,with an awful expression on her face she got her rock candy for the day. 
Without knowing the exchange gazes of the beasts near her she got lifted up to Sima's leg or should you say tail , his low chuckle made her realize her position at this time. She basically sandwiched between her Buffy husbands. Theirs hungry gaze tells her that her beasts was extremely horny at this time , there's no excavated option on this one.
< Honey~ now that you have your meals, can we have ours? > Jadet asked hoarsely, Sima continue
< Baby ~ you are very naughty today, you have to compensate us thoroughly ~> he sultry voice made her gaps, her flushed face was almost as red as tomato
< B but I'm heavily pregnant! You guys can't gang up on me like this , it's not fair> her last sentence was like a mosquito, because she knew her body reaction was under both her hubby gaze , theirs low chuckle made her even more flustered
< your arousal is overwhelming yet your sweet little mouth keeps refusing, what should we do with this naughty little female? Sima > Jadet's paws was on her boobs his eyes was focusing on the two even more vaporous mounts admiring them lightly
< Baby is bad , she needs to be punish > Sima hot breaths brushing the back of her ear , as he voice finished his big palm slapping the female huge butts lightly as they jiggle under his force
Soft breathless moan escapes Yaya cute mouth, she was trembling under their touches as she falls softly on Sima rock hard body, her clothes was peeling off from her skin one by one till only her smooth hairless skin appeared. Her heavily pregnant body was worshiping like a goddess even though she herself doesn't even realize, because the pleasures from her spouses caressing made her see heaven on earth.
< ha~ there~ hubby pinched my tits harder ~ yes ~ahhhh> she moaning softly while directing her spouses how to pleasure her more
< ahh~ don't ~ grab ma butt ~ ha~stronger baby~ I'm gonna come ~~~ ahhh let's me go ~ > she bubbling a bunch of nonsense under the unending pleasures they gave her and that encourage them even more.
Both of them left their mark everywhere , almost made Yaya's skin resemble strawberries.
After she had her orgasm , her alluring figure made the guys almost losing control for a moment, they want to breed her pregnant belly until she can do nothing but giving birth to the offsprings.
< goddess ~> a light sigh leaving both the beasts quietly
< Baby~ don't sleep just yet~> the hoarseness of his voice was dripping with lewdness , oh goddess ~~~
< hubby~ hurry ~~~> her begging was enveloped by Jadet aggressive kisses,His paws hastily prepare her drenched pussy while Sima attacking her other hole with her dripping fluid. Their familiarity with her body made her dripping holes gaping to hold the intruders that attacking her territories.
Before long both the beasts pulled out the fingers from her holes leaving them gasping open to welcome them back, but what was back in was the monstrous penises of the beasts.
Jadet slam right in, fucking her pussy till her eyes saw stars. Sima that had been quietly prepared her back hole also pushing his dick in patiently under Jadet's motions. They targeted her weak spots , which made her scream even more loudly. Her moaning piercing through the tent and with the exceptional hearing of the beasts, all that present in this assembly could heard her screaming her lungs out with delight , suppressed moaning of her males and the slapping flesh all night long.
This night was the longest one for every single beastmen out there doing the patrolling and also the heated night for the mated mates to go in to boiling frenzy.

The next morning
Some refreshed males walking around proudly flexing the muscles under the hateful gazes of the deflated and exhausted males nearby.
Their unbothered appearance was even annoying to the listless males the before, they grind their teeth together while cursing quietly as they afraid to wake the females up from the blissful slumber.
Yaya tent
The two satisfied beasts was diligently serving their queen in her every needs.
They coaxed her to eat and drink , then they washed her entire body slowly admiring their handy work on her divine body.
The lust that barely puts down last night was flash back in, as their desires were almost uncontrollable when the objective was the beloved queen.
Sense the dangers, the slumber queen slivering lightly. Her  sweet little mouth unconsciously protested coquettishly < hmmm~ hubby no more ~ I can't ~~ >
Both the guys looking at each other while chuckle softly
< yes my queen ~ we will stop here for today > Jadet mumble as he gives her frowning face kisses
< she needs to rest > Sima was distressed when he sees her like this so he scup her back in to his embrace. He meticulously wiped her skin with care and concern , slowly he put her naked body on their nest while he coiled around her in protective posture. Both of them sigh contentedly as if this position was what its was to be. Sima Lazily open his eyes, cuddling with her was the most beautiful moments of his life. That's only possible because he Sima was this cute little female's male, her beloved husband, the father of her offsprings.
Throughout their clan, no one was as lucky as he do to get the position as close to their females heart as he does and that made him proud of his achievements.
She was worth his searching , his time and his dedicated to changing his barbaric ways of life. What she gives was more than what he this feral beast deserved and that's why he while keeps on thankful for every chance to get close to her and stay there protecting her till his life came to an end.

I'm not dropping this out guys, I'm just busy organizing myself and my messy sorry ass life. So please continue to support my work if you find it acceptable and please forgive me for my bad grammar, I'm not a native English citizen nor Am I a professional writer. Thanks like always, byes

Lilacfragments៚