Chapter 8

Drinks?

3

rd pov:

After the picnic Venti has been asking you nonstop for wine. "please, please, pleaseeeee!" Venti whined hugging Miya by her waist while sitting on the couch. You didn't respond and just minding her own business. A hand suddenly grabbed Venti by his collar letting go of the hug, you looked up and saw Aether holding a pouting Venti." hey! Stop bothering Miya!" he scolded "but I want wineee it's been so long since I drank one" Venti whined "it's only been 2 days since the picnic" Aether said putting down Venti on the ground.

"there's a bar here why not go there?" Mara asked making you and the others especially Venti looked at Mara. "there's a bar here!? How come I didn't know!?" Venti shouted at Mara. "well you guys never really explored the house" she responded "right" Venti said scratching his head "ehe"

"you guys drink? Now that's interesting, specially on Miya" Kaeya said, you shook you head as a 'no' and said "i only drink on especial occasions, Mara is the one who drink the most" making them confuse "then why do you guys have bar if Mara is the only one who drink?" Diluc ask "it's actually her father and uncle that put a bar in here to drink if her family visits us" Mara explains

"can you lead us there!?" Venti asked Mara excitedly "ohh can I come? It's been a while since I drink" Kaeya also asked a little excited "umm... Im not sure about that. Ask Miya" Mara said while pointing at you "why? Isn't this also your house?" Kaeya said "well she banned me from going there because I passed out the last time I went there" she said nervously. Venti quickly went to you and ask you to open the bar while giving puppy eyes. "Miya please open the bar here, I promise to not bother you again" he said, also with Kaeya joining. "you guys really want to drink?" you asked they nodded you sighed and nodded, "then you guys better behave yourself and not cause a problem" you said "yes ma'am!" Venti and Kaeya said in sync. " I also want to come" Mara shouted "please please I know I'm banned but please let it slide this time is fun to drink with others you know."she pleaded." OK fine you better not do it again"

You guys went to the place where the bar is and you opened the door letting them in. Diluc and some of the others also followed. "I'll supervised them" Diluc told you and you agreed. The people who also went are Jean and Zhongli, the others are resting or just didn't care about it.

"free wine!" Venti cheerd "woah that's a lot of goods here" Jean said "yeah, Miya's uncle likes to collect different types of wines and put some of it here for us" Mara exclaim "what are we waiting for let's drink!" Venti said as he grabbed a random bottle and chugged it "hmmm its delicious" he approved. "I will go back now Jean, Diluc please look after them and not let them couse trouble" you said "don't worry I will look after them" "they won't be able to make one on my watch" Jean and Diluc respond and you left.

Time skip

Three hours later you went to check on them. Once you got there, you saw the three almost pastout (Kaeya, Venti and Mara) and the other two talking casually. "so how many bottles did they take?" you ask amused "about 4 drinks for Mara and 6 drinks for Kaeya and 15 drinks for Venti" Diluc explains, you furrowed your brows in concern "what? Are you sure?" they nodded "are they okay?" "yes they just passed out" you sigh in relief "wait did you just say 15!?"you ask shock" that's dangerous! Are you guys sure he's okay!? " you ask again and went to Venti and check his temperature," it's normal that's a relief "" he's a sober, it's nothing he drank more in our world, it's strange he's almost past out"Diluc told you glancing at you from time to time.

"we should put them in their rooms to rest, they won't drink anymore. Can you guys help me? " you said "I'll take Mara, she's close to my room and Diluc will take Kaeya, and you take Venti" Jean said helping Mara up with her hand on her shoulder for support. Diluc just grab Kaeya in his arm and drag him. You help Venti get up and he suddenly hugged you "eh?" you looked at Venti and saw him almost asleep so you just let him hug you.

You guys went to his room with a little difficulty because he always stumble on his steps so you guys walked slowly. You opened his door and put him in his bed. He didn't let you go from the hug and stayed there. You try to take him off but wouldn't budge his grip is strong but not in a way to hurt you. "Venti let go" you spoke in a soft voice he didn't move an inch "are you okay?" you asked not really expecting an answer "to drink that many you must have some problems" you sigh really worried about him "your going to make me worried, the others as well you know" you said finally getting Venti of off you "I'll let you rest" you said and was about to got out when a hand grab your hand you look at the owner and saw Venti half asleep "stay" he said in a whisper you almost didn't hear what he said. "please?" he said in a little louder voice, you thought for a while and agreed "okay I'll stay" he smiled and pulled you into the bed with him, he hugged you and nuzzle himself in your neck. "are you okay? Do you feel anything?" you ask him again but didn't get an answer you thought that he was already asleep. "good night then, Venti" you said relaxing in the bed and eventually falling asleep. Little did you know that he was awake the entire time, the drinks he drank are only half on what he drink in his world he would past out that easily. He thought about what you said to him, he's touched at your words worrying about his health. Normally when he's passed out they will just let him be, or just ignore him until he wakes up. He snuggle closer and immediately blush face red, he finally proses that you are sleeping with him. He didn't think of his actions earlier and just pulled you to him. He didn't want to wake you up he feels bad. I guess he was a little drunk. He hoped you won't get angry at him pulling you here but immediately throw that thought away he recalled you accepted to stay. He then fell asleep in your warm embrace.

In the morning

Venti woke up feeling a hand brushing through his hair. He looked up and saw you looking at him with a smile "good morning, did you have a good sleep?" you ask "do you feel anything" he shook his head a pink blush forming in his cheek, as he recall what happened last night. He snuggle into you as you chuckle "we need to get up and eat" you said "a few more minutes please" he said, voice muffled "okay" and stayed there a little more. It's been half an hour now and he still won't get up "cmon Venti we need to get up" he grumble and said a small "okay" and got up.

You went to your room to wash yourself. Venti went to the living room and saw the others looking at him, well its almost like a glare, he sweat drop "good morning?" he said and Paimon flew to him anf hit him in the head "did you sleep with Miya!?" she asked furiously, he looked at the others and saw that they're looking at him in jealousy then it clicked, he smirk  "yeah what are you going to do about it" he said looking at Paimon while the glare hardened. "did you forced her?" Diluc asked suspicious about him "nope I didn't, I simply asked and they agreed" Venti said. "so all I had to do is ask right?" Childe said getting looks "no" they said in unison.

In the background Mara smirk deviously looks like you have a harem  and is looking forward on what will happen next.

Bye ≖‿≖