The King's Obsession [Episode 55]

They both moved in a circle, the sword hanging down from their hand slowly tracing the ground getting ready to strike.

Jimin's eyes burned in agony and pain while Taehyung's eyes were calm yet dark.

It was like Fire vs Water.

A slight fire existed behind Taehyung's calm eyes which only the god of death could see. Jimin clutched the staff, feeling the power and grace of his weapon underneath his skin.

Taehyung skillfully graced his sword and launched himself towards the King. The King lifted his sword and the next moment the swords of the two great warrior

crashed against eachother.

Both of them used their full strength to push eachother but none of them was moving

back. Their eyes didn't leave each other's sight. The pain, hatred, agony, anger

made them hungry for each other's blood.

Finally Jimin tilted his sword and pushed Taehyung back.

Jimin: You're blinded by greed, Taehyung.

Each and every soldier felt the tense situation between the warriors. Nobody dared to stop them. You were about to go towards them until Jungkook grabbed your arm and shook his head.

The battle ground was dead silent. The wind travelled among them, whispering in

their ears. Telling them that there's something bad going to happen which will change

the history.

Jimin swing his sword towards Taehyung only to get blocked by his skillful move.

Every sound of strikes of the swords was making each and every soul

present on the ground shiver in terror.

Tears rushed out of the King's eyes while fighting with Taehyung.

Jimin: I almost lost half of my people because of you!!

Jimin pushed Taehyung back. Taehyung smirked as he was amused by the King's fighting skill.

Taehyung: It is such a great moment to have a fight with a warrior like you

Taehyung again blocked the King's strike with sword. Taehyung: The pain, lot of pain in human being makes them ten times stronger.

Taehyung's head tilted when Jimin's sword strike against his left cheek. The blood trialed down from the cut. Taehyung wiped the blood away with his thumb and charged towards Jimin.

Taehyung kicked on Jimin's abdomen making him fall down. The King still played his swords against Taehyung to defend himself.

Taehyung pulled out his dagger with his free hand and stabbed on Jimin's right arm. The King groaned in pain. He shut his eyes in anguish.

You let out a soft gasp and tried to go towards him, but the strong grip of Jungkook on your arm didn't let you to do so. Jungkook: We can't interrupt them, Y/n.

The King pressed his thumb on his staff and extended it making the tip of his sword to stab in Taehyung's thigh making him gasp in pain.

Taehyung stumbled back and fall down on the ground. The King got up and pulled

out the dagger from his flesh. Taehyung slowly stood up and limp towards Jimin.

Taehyung: Erica destroyed my mother's life, my life, your's life Jimin: She was still my mother! There are many punishments apart from death, Taehyung.