The King's Obsession [Episode 24]

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

The King opened the door and saw you, struggling with the lace of your dress. Your back was facing him so you didn't realise his presence in your room.

He cleared his throat seeking your attention. Y/n: What are you doing here?!

You quickly turned around towards him.

-You shouted making the King smirk at your feisty tone.

Y/n: Don't you have manners to knock on the door? Jimin: *chuckled* This is my palace, princess. Can't you lock your door before changing your clothes?

You moved back when he started to approach you.

Y/n: Stay away from me, King! Jimin: It's master for you, princess.

You pulled out your dagger which you kept hiding in your room and pointed against him. But a loud groan escaped from your mouth as your burned fingers couldn't hold it for longer time making you to drop it down.

Jimin: What happened to your pretty hands, dove?

-He grabbed your both palms making you hiss in pain.

Y/n: S-stop, you're hurting me!

-You pulled your hands away from him.

Y/n: You ruined my life. My father hates me now! Why did you lie

-Jimin leaned closer, pressing your body against the cold wall.

Jimin: When did I lie, dove? Didn't you enjoy my touch on your delicate skin?

-His fingers slowly caressed your collarbone and his eyes stared in yours.

He slowly grabbed your hands and looked at your burned fingers. Jimin: I had to tell about the thing going on between us, I had to tell how much you enjoy in my company. So, that your father won't try to take you away from me.

Y/n: But that wasn't a love thing! We didn't make love! I never enjoyed it Jimin: *smirk* So, you're more angry about the fact that I didn't make love to you?

Y/n: *scoff* I don't want to argue with you.

-You slowly pushed him with yours arms and made your steps towards the door.

His hands quickly managed to wrap around your waist and pulled you toward himself, your back hitting on his strong chest.

Jimin: Did I say you to leave, dove?

Y/n: W-what are you doing? Jimin: Helping you.

-He slowly untied your lace of your dress.

Y/n: I won't change infront of you!

Jimin: Dove, you can't change with your burned fingers.

Jimin moved your long hair forward, exposing your bare back. A small gasp escaped

from your lips when his plump lips kissed on your nape.

Jimin: I didn't like the way your commander hugged you in the court room, dove.

He hugged you while burying his face in your crook

Y/n: Why do you care? Jimin: Because I like you.

You suddenly flinched when he slide your dress from your shoulder.