-Him-

The phone buzzed... *beep* *beep*

God it's the third time who the hell is texting him right now it's 2 am in the morning - June thought

*Beep* *beep*

"Arghhhh! Someone has a death wish" June said now irritated and wishing he should have put the phone on silent, closes the book and walks towards the phone.
..Another buzz..

"For real? " Mumbling to himself

"Hey there" First text read

"You don't know me! " Second text

"I found your number on the back of this" Third text

Now June was loosing it who writes a text like this ??? Just text the entire message at once continue to read as one more text arrives.

"This Blue diary I found outside the near gym. "
As soon as he read that sentence he ran towards his gym bag

"Shit.. No no no! " He shouted how can he be so careless that diary has the most intimate thoughts he had in form of poems and haiku some of them were explicit to the point that it can make sailor blush.

"I will return it to you tomorrow, okay? " The unknown sender last text.

June texted quickly

"Do you know me? Do I know you?"

"I go to the same gym as you"
Instant buzz..
"No you don't know me, I guess? "
Buzz
"I know you though"
Buzz
God someone teach this person how to text June thought.
"Okay so what's your name? What time should I pick my diary up" June wrote.

"I am April"
Finally Multi texter has a name June smirked
"Same time tomorrow at 5:30 am. " April
"Okay, April see you tomorrow." He thought for a second and sent another text "Please don't read it, the diary"

He was anxiously waiting for the reply but to his dismay and after thirty minutes the phone beeped one final time.

"It's too late now" April wrote.

June sat on his bed slumped shocked at what he read , thinking a way to make this first and last meet less awkward for both of them.

"This night is going to be long" June said
2 hours and 30 minutes left... Until He meets April.